Ignore this post

lharm

Nice excuse for raising your post amount................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OoOOoOops..........................................................................................................now im geting more posts. WOOOPS:rolleyes:

luvnluk

"twiterpated" - I'm so impressed that somebody else knew that word......I love that word.....(although, for me, it applies to all seasons!!!!):D

krishj39

hey, im getting my master's degree in elementary education, cartoon vocabulary such as twitterpated are pre-requisites.

juliamodel

This was the first time I have even been to this message board and this was the first thread I looked at. I guess I can not stand to be told not to do something. I even had to register to post:)
Julia
My Tank
80gallon
yellow tang, maroon clownfish, neon dottyback, mandarin, firefish, and blue yellow damsel(I will never be able to get rid of him) 70lbs of live rock, lots of mushrooms, several ananomes, serpent star,and various hermit crabs.

krishj39

haha, very cool julia, welcome to the board!
EDIT: this is to the comment Wamp makes just AFTER this post. yeah, i almost told her to go post a pic as well, but then didn't. haha, no pressure julia, you don't have to post a pic if you don't want to. we'll just give bad advice until you do....jk of course.

wamp

Don't forget Julia, all newbies have to post a pic of their tank and themselves..
Welcome, hope you stay with us a while!

juliamodel

Thanks for the welcome. I was just stopping by to ignore the post.:D
Sincerely,
Julia
My Saltwater Tank
80gallon
yellow tang, maroon clownfish, neon dottyback, mandarin, firefish, and blue yellow damsel(I will never be able to get rid of him) 70lbs of live rock, lots of mushrooms, feather duster,several anenomes, serpent star,and various hermit crabs.
My FW Tank
30gl
betta,angels.
I lost interest in FW when I got saltwater.

E

elan

wow.. 2358 views for a post everyone is supposed to ignore...
well.. i couldnt resist either.lol....