I'm back!

nw2salt08

After two weeks with the husband I am back on here. We had a good two weeks. Went on a couple date nights and spent a lot of time together as a family. I did Thanksgiving early this year and had the whole family over. We still have turkey.
He really enjoyed it though.
So...what's been going on here? Anything interesting?

dragonzim

Welcome back. Glad you and the husband had a good time while he was on leave. Hope you remembered to thank him from all of us here.

nw2salt08

I did thank him for you all. He said he appreciates all the support.
He also got me a new (used) car for me!!! I love it!

Thank goodness for no more making political threads pact. Sounds like a refreshing idea. There's enough of that outside of our saltwater world.

miaheatlvr

Im so happy you had time to spend with your military husband! Plan a romantic evening.. But im sure that might be every night with him home!

nw2salt08

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/3174834
Im so happy you had time to spend with your military husband! Plan a romantic evening.. But im sure that might be every night with him home!

We won't discuss that on here. Let's just say we're trying for a baby. We had some really nice romantic date nights though. The first night home I fixed my famous surf and turf that I'm sure some of you remember the pics from Valentine's Day and a bottle of Pinot Grigio.
We went out to dinner twice and went dancing.
I fixed him a wonderful early Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings and all the family here. He really enjoyed that too.

nw2salt08

Ted spent some time talking to my stepson's JROTC classes while he was here and I got some pics. Thought you'd like to see. They really enjoyed hearing some of Ted's experiences from over there. These kids were asking lots of questions. Definitely a great experience.