I'm getting a 750 gal...need ideas!

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by bioneck47
http:///forum/post/3166525
Hey thanks CK, I've actually been really busy with school and work that I just haven't had time to get on. I wonder where all the other regulars went. I tried to see how campbell's tank was coming along but he hasn't been on in a long time. Are you still going to set up a shark pond?
I have put the pond on hold till sumer time. I bought an old house. Built in 52. I have been making it nice. Finished up the basement. I had to grow an entire new lawn. Anybody ever been through that? Its fun but man does it cost money. I have more in my lawn than mods on my bike LOL. Its like a golf green now though. New roof and now Im doing a brick front with all new siding. I upgraded to a 150. That will be fine till the pond gets done. Thanks for asking though man.
Glad all is well. Tank has gorgeous fish and the hair algae adds character.

bioneck47

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3166754
I have put the pond on hold till sumer time. I bought an old house. Built in 52. I have been making it nice. Finished up the basement. I had to grow an entire new lawn. Anybody ever been through that? Its fun but man does it cost money. I have more in my lawn than mods on my bike LOL. Its like a golf green now though. New roof and now Im doing a brick front with all new siding. I upgraded to a 150. That will be fine till the pond gets done. Thanks for asking though man.
Glad all is well. Tank has gorgeous fish and the hair algae adds character.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I just bought a new house last month, part of the reason why I've been so busy. So I guess you can say that we're going through the same thing. We had to put in all new landscaping and I feel you on the price. Good luck on the house and hope it all turns out good for you.

skate020

OMG nicest tank ever!
those fish are all beautiful!
must of gone far into your pocket for this :L
beautiful tank dude, one i wanna get something like this:D
i love that you haveall them massive fish, then a lil b/w clown in the background aha