I'm running out of space

bang guy

All you have to do is packup up 1/2 of your rocks (with coral attached) and overnight them to
Bang Guy
15 Great Reef Lane
Western NY

baytran7

thanks, the coral to the left of the regal tang is a purple monti cap, if you look at the sandbed, i figured bang would appreciate the clown pic, i actually took that with the lights completely off and a delayed flash.

kjord97

So tell us about your setup, you cant just post beautiful pics and not tell us how your are doing it.
I am real curious as to how you manage to keep the front back and sides of the glass perfectly clean.
what kind of lighting are you useing.
i am expermenting with growing some montipora under different lights.
so far in the last 2 months the growth rate under 300 watts of PC in one tank and 300 watts of MH in another tank is the same.

wangotango

the only problem i see with bang's plan is that the corals are going to the wrong location. they should be coming to me! anyways nice pics, any full tank shots?
-Justin

baytran7

Tank specs are 180 gallon
40 gallon sump
1 phosban reactor
1 carbon reactor
6 54w T5 lamps 2 actinic/2 6500k/ 2 10000k
I only clean the front and the sides, I don't touch the back
Sohal is not aggressive just always hungry
I'm located in Austin TX
Wrasse is 1 Solar / 1 Exquisite
Here is a few more shots
probably shouldn't do this in the reef part but if anyone has acro lmk.
bay_tran@yahoo.com

reefkprz

your tank is beautiful but do you really have slate in there? arent you afraid of it leaching minerals into your water?
Just in case you didn't know.
Chemically slates are multi-mineral rocks made of an aggregate of minerals and colloidal substances. Essentially, mineral composition includes members of mica group commonly sericite & muscovite, clay group commonly paragonite, chlorite & kaonilite. The accessory minerals are oxides, calcites & minor amounts of quartz and feldspar(source of silicates) along with subordinate amounts of ferro-magnesian minerals.