I'm sorry but I gotta say it.....

shwstpr88

This new site is UGLY! OMG! What have you done you had such a nice looking site before you certainly did fix what wasnt broken. Sorry was that harsh, it felt a little harsh?

bulldog123

It took me 20min to get back on the boards.
The thing would not load. Im not much for change myself. I liked the old site but this will become the norm before long. Its just going to take some getting use to.

spanko

A little notice that we were to be kicked off for some time would have been nice. Perhaps I missed it though. Site is nice IMO.

handbanana

I was Kicked off for awhile too. And now every thread I open I get a security warning asking me if I want to continue. Like Imonline Banking or something.

jackri

Wow, a little patience people --- in order to push a new site like that out obviously needs a little down time.
I think it's long overdue as the new site looks good

scsinet

This is a major site change that has been in the works for a while. As jackri said, any change of this magnitude takes time, and there will be bugs to work out.
We are not a community that suppresses opinions voiced respectfully. Just keep in mind that as much as many of us would like to deny it, this is an e-commerce site first and a message board second, so if the owners felt it was in their best interest to update the site, so be it. The least we can do is be patient, call bugs or issues to their attention and give them time to work them out.

handbanana

Oh I like the new site too. dont get me wrong. SWF is the best thing to happen to the internet since... um... since 1999 i guess

meowzer

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3208457
A little notice that we were to be kicked off for some time would have been nice. Perhaps I missed it though. Site is nice IMO.
LOL....I knew it was coming, but did not know it was this morning...Imagine my surprise...I was feeling faint and having withdrawals

stew_magoo

Originally Posted by Handbanana
http:///forum/post/3208494
Oh I like the new site too. dont get me wrong. SWF is the best thing to happen to the internet since... um... since 1999 i guess

The best thing to happen to the internet since Al Gore invented it, maybe?

N

nyc joe

I think it looks good,
as was said before. Its a online store first.
this forum is just an added bonus.
Plus its cleaner and everything needs an update once in a while.

J

jstdv8

love the site. I thought the old system of looking at fish and inverts and corals was genius witht he scroll over pictures. well, how much better is it to not even have to scroll over?
the whole layout is nice.
I was resting peacefully while the changes were being made

scsinet

Nothing wrong with this discussion, but I put a stuck thread up in the aquarium to consolidate discussion about the new site, as there were threads popping up everywhere.
Hopefully it'll make admin's job a bit easier as they try to work out issues and hear everyone's comments and suggestions. Please reference this thread going forward.
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/vb/s...d.php?t=372112