I'm very pleased...

nm reef

...now a word of caution...be careful I have many other pics that weren't posted....don't tempt me to start posting again.....the list is endless...well almost endless...the file I use as my screen saver has all the above plus close to 400 more.

...so don't tempt me to select a few dozen more.... :happyfish

bigarn

Originally Posted by NM reef
I truely appreciate the kind words...but in all honesty there are numerous other hobbyists with much nicer systems...I consider myself a rookie that continues to try to improve. I do appreciate you vote though.... :happy:

I think you've far surpassed "rookie status".

nm reef

Originally Posted by bigarn
I think you've far surpassed "rookie status".

Not in "MY" eyes....especially not when my humble lil reef is compared to many other hobbyists that I admire and respect....I do find pleasure in the acknowledgement from y'all....but I could easily point y'all in the direction of countless other reefs that simply blow mine away. :scared:

S

sinner's girl

Tired of them yet?
Not when you asked, but later...j/j. I never get tired of pics. Nice tank. Great pic.

nm reef

Originally Posted by am3gross05
#13 next to the froggy.....what is that?

Not sure if its the right pic 'cause there isn't a frogspawn in it...the 13th pic from page one is my fire coral...........is there another pic you had in mind? If so save it on your hard drive and repost in with a ID request and I'll try to ID it.

nm reef

Originally Posted by Sinner's Girl
Not when you asked, but later...j/j. I never get tired of pics. Nice tank. Great pic.

thank ya sinner's girl.......i appreciate your kind comments.