I'm very pleased...

nm reef

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Don't clam up on us!!
Maybe you could do a series of "Post cards from the Land of Enchantment"?(I would buy some and I havn't even visited).
OR a nice coffee table book? These pics are GREAT!

I have a pending deal with red lobster for a few 8x10 pics to display in regional stores...and several requsts for a few other 8x10's......its just an extension of my reefkeeping hobby though and I'm not that great a photographer....or reefkeeper for that matter...... :happyfish

farmboy

I think you are too modest, Mr. Wizard.
NIce Job and thanks for sharing. Let us know about that coffee table book. . . .

speg

This flower looking thingy... what is this.. I want one and I want it now.. :help:

nm reef

That is a alveopora...closely related to the goniporas and almost as difficult to keep long term.I nearly lost mine when I switched from the old 55 to the 100...and eventually lost it about 6 months ago. It was overrun by my furry 'shrooms. If I could find another healthy speciman I'd try another...but they can be difficult.

irishsalt

Gorgeous, Gorgeous and AWESOME come to mind.
Man, I wish you where in Albuquerque, My relative new(2months or so) 29g is just going bloody nuts with various Colors of Growth on the LR.
I have Access to Corals that range from Very Rare to OMG where the &-*# did you get that from dude?lol.
Drop me a LIne some time and Keep up the awesome work dude. My lady and I setup our new house, I'll be running a Long Term 125G Reef with enough light to take care of the town of SIlverCity(HAHA) and a Custom 310g. In wall Agressive fo.
Peace

S

sonicboom1

Im not sure at everything im looking at, but i like it all :eek: :eek:

E

eaglefan

NM those pics are sick. I think you went above and beyond with this thread. I spent over and hour looking in awe at each pic. Very Very nice work. I look forward to posts like this it helps me get ideas for my setup. Thanks

ophiura

You know, everyone is loading praise on you. But I just see way too much diversity in that tank :nope: Just not good. Thankfully, I can help by offering to remove some of your excess diverstiy :yes: I wouldn't do this for everyone, but this is a special case.

As always, the photos, and the tank, are superb! :cheer:

stuckinfla

Plain & simple.......I hate you
Once again I am in awe. You never cease to amaze me with your tank and its inhabitants which I think are way to many......maybe shipping some of the #3 pic in post 8 would help!
Beautiful as usuall!

Wizadry is working for you.

nm reef

Originally Posted by IrishSalt
Gorgeous, Gorgeous and AWESOME come to mind.
Man, I wish you where in Albuquerque, My relative new(2months or so) 29g is just going bloody nuts with various Colors of Growth on the LR.
I have Access to Corals that range from Very Rare to OMG where the &-*# did you get that from dude?lol.
Drop me a LIne some time and Keep up the awesome work dude. My lady and I setup our new house, I'll be running a Long Term 125G Reef with enough light to take care of the town of SIlverCity(HAHA) and a Custom 310g. In wall Agressive fo.
Peace
I'll be in your neck of the woods soon...gotta run my mother up there to catch a flight. What kind of access to corals do you have? I may be very interested.

nm reef

Originally Posted by latino277
I hope i don't get in trouble for this .... but... Are you willing to sell/ship frags.... I see a lot that I would love to take from you.... You tank is breath taking. PLEASE E-MAIL ME: Irizarry4@verizon.net

I have shipped a few times...and may consider shipping for the right trade bait.... :thinking:

nm reef

Originally Posted by eaglefan
NM those pics are sick. I think you went above and beyond with this thread. I spent over and hour looking in awe at each pic. Very Very nice work. I look forward to posts like this it helps me get ideas for my setup. Thanks

Thanks or the kind comments...I sincerely appreciate it.

nm reef

Originally Posted by ophiura
You know, everyone is loading praise on you. But I just see way too much diversity in that tank :nope: Just not good. Thankfully, I can help by offering to remove some of your excess diverstiy :yes: I wouldn't do this for everyone, but this is a special case.

As always, the photos, and the tank, are superb! :cheer:

...and what should I send your way? :thinking:
Thanks for the kind comments.

nm reef

Originally Posted by stuckinfla
Plain & simple.......I hate you
Once again I am in awe. You never cease to amaze me with your tank and its inhabitants which I think are way to many......maybe shipping some of the #3 pic in post 8 would help!
Beautiful as usuall!

Wizadry is working for you.

Gee....I guess its nice to be hated.....lol.... :thinking:

kimber27

You definelty don't give yourself enough credit, not only are you an excellent reef keeper but your also a darn good photographer. Awesome tank, your pics are beautiful. How much time do you spend in taking care of your tank? Do you have a generator for it? Sorry if I sound like I'm interrogating you, just trying to get some ideas & you obviously know what your doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures!!!