I'm very pleased...

nm reef

Originally Posted by Speg
Very nice.
I wish you had tried to name some of the corals as you posted them though! :( There is one in particular that I am very curious about knowing the name... though even if I described it you'd probably mistake the one im talking about with one of the other 1000000000 photos you posted! ;)
It looks to me like a flower though.. a coral that I have not yet seen..... and I want it in my tank... if that helps the description :p

Sorry about the lack of ID's...if you could tell me which coral specifically I may be able to ID it for you.....possibly the alveopora?
Maybe the clove polyps?

nm reef

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Very nice Mr. Wizard.
You have some coral I have never seen before! I'm new to SW but have looked around a lot (internet window shopping mostly). Beautifull collection.
I'll bet I'm not the only one enjoying the show. . . .please continue. :joy:
Thank you very much....believe it or not I'm actively looking for new additions.

farmboy

Hey Speg,
Try right clicking the photo with the coral in it--save it to your computer with "save picture as" option--open it in "paint" (or whatever drawing program you have)-- circle the coral you have a question about--save the changes--then repost it.

nm reef

Originally Posted by puffer32
breathtaking is all i can say.........

Thank you very much...its always nice to get compliments from fellow hobbyists.

nm reef

Hey Speg,
Try right clicking the photo with the coral in it--save it to your computer with "save picture as" option--open it in "paint" (or whatever drawing program you have)-- circle the coral you have a question about--save the changes--then repost it.

...and if possible I'll provide ID info.....

farmboy

....believe it or not I'm actively looking for new additions
-I Believe
-Maybe in another thread we can discuss your camera/photo techniques. They are fabulous. It's one thing to see it but quite another to capture it.
-If the clams are causing too much trouble in your tank, we could probably find them a foster home. . . :D

nm reef

....believe it or not I'm actively looking for new additions
-I Believe
-Maybe in another thread we can discuss your camera/photo techniques. They are fabulous. It's one thing to see it but quite another to capture it.
-If the clams are causing too much trouble in your tank, we could probably find them a foster home. . . :D
I'd be glad to talk about photo skills....I use a canon G5 and need to improve my abilities. My squamosa has a new home waiting...a clients 220. The derasa may stay with me a while longer...and the blue maxima is still a baby.

nm reef

Dang....the wife says its time to eat....I'll be back soon to finish up...thanks for putting up with me and my pics.....

farmboy

Those last ones are a little risque--too "sexy"!!
Are these names common knowledge? Or did you just out your shrimp?

Keep 'em comin!

nm reef

Those last ones are a little risque--too "sexy"!!
Are these names common knowledge? Or did you just out your shrimp?

Keep 'em comin!
lmao.....

farmboy

Don't clam up on us!!
Maybe you could do a series of "Post cards from the Land of Enchantment"?(I would buy some and I havn't even visited).
OR a nice coffee table book? These pics are GREAT!