I'm very pleased...

nm reef

Originally Posted by Jer4916
how much did that cost you!?!?! its amazing.
how old is your tank?...size...lights...etc
Cost is way too much to figure....in excess of 5g I'm sure.
Its a 100 gal display with a 20 gal sump and a 55 gal refugium....euroreef CS6-2 skimmer...magdrive 1200 and 2400 pumps...2x400 10K MH's and 2x110 URI actinic VHO's...thats the basics anyway.....

nm reef

Are we havin' fun yet? Next is a few looks at my favorite fish resident....and his name IS NOT Dory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farmboy

Awesome! Is that all in one tank?? VERY diverse. I really like the clams! TOO cool.
:happy:
I think you're showing off. . . . .please continue. :jumping:

nm reef

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Awesome! Is that all in one tank?? VERY diverse. I really like the clams! TOO cool.
:happy:
I think you're showing off. . . . .please continue. :jumping:
Yup....pretty much all in my display....except the flame angel and kole...they passed away and wait at the end of the clearing... :happyfish
...and I may be showing off....should I stop?

speg

Very nice.
I wish you had tried to name some of the corals as you posted them though! :( There is one in particular that I am very curious about knowing the name... though even if I described it you'd probably mistake the one im talking about with one of the other 1000000000 photos you posted! ;)
It looks to me like a flower though.. a coral that I have not yet seen..... and I want it in my tank... if that helps the description :p

nm reef

The plate coral was with me for over two years...until my clams covered it with sand one too many times......sadly it was lost...

farmboy

Very nice Mr. Wizard.
You have some coral I have never seen before! I'm new to SW but have looked around a lot (internet window shopping mostly). Beautifull collection.
I'll bet I'm not the only one enjoying the show. . . .please continue. :joy: