*insert coin*

J

jdragunas

an unlimited supply of cow manure
*insert coin*
Toadstool, post your question in the new hobbyist forum, and i'll look for it... the mods get mad if we go off topic in a thread..........

J

jdragunas

woah... i feel some aggression... do you want to talk about it? I can play the role of a psychiatrist... "how does that make you feel?" lol
you get nothing because you didn't insert a coin...
*insert coin*

keleighr

:thinking:
dang I hate to give up the coin to get rid if the husband.....but since he needs to go......
one useless husband
*insert coin*

J

jdragunas

1 useless husband... HEY, i don't need 2, i got my own to deal with!!!!!!
*insert coin*

J

jdragunas

THUMBWARS the movie
*insert coin*
hey look, if i don't do it in caps, thum
ars does that... they should make the shortcut for that smile :b w: instead of just b w... (you know, without the spaces in between...) you can't say su
ay either....

keleighr

snikersnikersnicker
sorry JD this one is for you cause I love ya honey!!!
3 feet of snow
*insert coin*

farmboy

License plate that says "CLeveland Rocks!!" with a snow flake on the corners.

* insert coin *
<grab hold and wait for the storm> ***)

J

jdragunas

ohhhh, you're going to get it now... hmmm, let's see...
2 little gremlins (one for each of you) who turn your houses into a disaster by stealing all of your left shoes, 1/2 of your socks, so you no longer have matches, cloggs your drain by shaving it's butt hair, leaves the toilet seat up so when to take a squat, you fall in, puts forks down the disposal, cuts holes in your underwear, writes vulgar messages on your forehead with permanent marker while you're sleeping, puts a "club" on the steering wheel in your car, sets your bathtub on fire, feeds the kids so much sugar, they'll never sleep again, AAAANNNDDD goes poo in your hat...
*insert coin*