Internet Dating Success Story

jtt

First off, a disclaimer: For all you nay sayers, internet dating haters, or those who have nothing better to do but discourage others who are happy, dont hate, we dont want to hear your discouraging remarks today.
Hey guys!
About 4 months ago, I started a thread asking about trying internet dating, and after a resounding approval from you all, I decided to give it a go. Well, I found someone! I just got back from a visit to see her out in Boston, and we've totally hit it off! Furthermore, after many long talks and a lot of thinking it through... Ive decided to move to Boston to be with her. Our relationship has just SOARED and I cant wait to be with her every day. Ive applied for a job out there, and am looking for an apartment. I also plan to only work part time and continue school out there because it will be cheaper for me to be out there than here in California. It was so great being with her, as soon as I got there, it was just like we belonged together and it was as if we had been together for 2 years. I love this girl!
Something else thats great about her is that I only have a little 12g nano, but she actually told me that she thinks I should get a bigger tank... SHE told ME that! It wasnt like I had to bait the idea and convince her, it was her idea altogether!
Ohhh guys, Im so happy...

meowzer

Hey if you're happy...that's all that matters...GOOD LUCK
Personally though I think I would have met her a few more times..IDK I am not a "rusher"

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by JTT
http:///forum/post/3074425
it was just like we belonged together and it was as if we had been together for 2 years. I love this girl!

hahaahhahahahaha, I think you should go out there and live together the summer.. and then take it from there..

deejeff442

tell you what you really dont know someone untill you live with them.
i am sure moving anywhere from california must be better for the wallet.
we moved from n.y. to texas out of the blue ,met a couple on a cruise ship ,came down to visit them and moved here 3 months later.i would never move back there.
life would be boring if you dont take chances.
good luck

crimzy

Aaah yes... picking up women on the net. I used to engage in such activities in my younger days...
Can make you feel a bit dirty, but then again that's probably appropriate because you're usually unshowered, wearing ripped boxer shorts and drinking Natural Light out of the can while doing it. Starts off with each trading his/her best pic, (or maybe providing a pic of someone more attractive, saying it's them). Then things progress past the initial flirting and she agrees to meet in person... then it gets really special. A few beers and shots later, the internet relationship is being consummated in person. A special moment that can be reminisced over the net for as long as necessary.
Gotta say... way to go.
If you're happy, we're happy.

But you should know that you can now never go back to that site... that particular well has run dry.

Good luck...

renogaw

the ONLY reason i'm semi ok with this is cause you're young.
now's the best time for you to be moving all over the place, seeing different things, trying different places.
boston's a whole different world.. i don't know if you're used to big city stuff, but they're close to it.

gypsana

I hope all goes well for you and I am glad you hit it off. Regardless of the situation I think you are smart to leave So Cal. This state is in a tail spin. If I did not own a house I would be applying for my Italian dual citizenship and getting the hell out of the states. At least once in Europe it is easier to get to other places. BTW I really loved Boston, almost went to school there, but the humidity is awful! Keep us updated.

gypsana

No wonder why you are moving across the country, you got your self a cutie. You look great together.

mkroher

uh... she was one of my matches on a dating site a few months ago.
complete psycho!! stay away!!!
just kidding! :D
good luck man. I met my current girlfriend from eharmony.com. best thing i've ever done!

nw2salt08

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that things are going so well! You two make a cute couple! I hope that you two continue to have a great relationship that blossoms.