Introducing Fish

slackjawed

Originally Posted by txfishman
http:///forum/post/2578778
slack how many accounts do you have on this site? how many have you been banned from?the fact is that eventualy you WILL wake up in the morning and see that yur fish are killing each other.15 fish in a 210 isnt cruel but 15 trig 4 eels and more is just torture.

why???so 5 fish in a 29 gal nano is torture 2? wow i was thinkin that i still have room
still waitin on pet shop 2 get a tiney tiny queen.hopefully soon
.just have this account was banned 4 15 days"cleanin house"i did nothin wrong nobody likes my opinions,but seems like every one is against keepin multipule triggers together.just like undy are a 1 fish per tank??heck no.just have enouf hidin places 4 all .i keep them well fed.i have a little wrasp like 3 1/2 "hes doin fine explane that??i mean no disrespect to anyone why do i feel like everybody is against me??when i was in vegas i say the tank in a hotel must of hadd 100 triggers in there "i no it was totally huge"the tank" so there wrong to?

txfishman

the thing is i that multiple triggers will fight sooner or later. 5 fish in a 29 can or can not be bad. It depends on what kind of fish. Like if it were to be 5 tangs or triggers. I am not trying to sound like i am against you and I also like triggers i just think that there WILL be a fight and one will get killed and i don not want that to happen. good luck

ccampbell57

Everyone, every thread that Slackjaw comments on is a useless thread. It is like talking to a brick wall. He has his theory on what should be and will not back down. I agree with Kirk...we just need to let this thread die.
It is getting stupid how many threads SJ kills because of his far out stocking...
Slackjaw...continue to stock your tank. Continue to put more and more fish in there till they cant move. It is your money and there is nothing we can do about it.
Your issue is that you allow newbies to think that what you are doing is acceptable. It is NOT. You are going to put a queen trigger in there...wonderful. You want a blueline...great. How about a nice 36" titan trigger? OH why dont you just take the entire genus of Balistade and place them in your 180.
Keep to your own opinions and enjoy your tank. Dont let people think that putting the most aggressive fish together is acceptable. It is bad ownership and IMHO inhumane.

slackjawed

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2579454
Everyone, every thread that Slackjaw comments on is a useless thread. It is like talking to a brick wall. He has his theory on what should be and will not back down. I agree with Kirk...we just need to let this thread die.
It is getting stupid how many threads SJ kills because of his far out stocking...
Slackjaw...continue to stock your tank. Continue to put more and more fish in there till they cant move. It is your money and there is nothing we can do about it.
Your issue is that you allow newbies to think that what you are doing is acceptable. It is NOT. You are going to put a queen trigger in there...wonderful. You want a blueline...great. How about a nice 36" titan trigger? OH why dont you just take the entire genus of Balistade and place them in your 180.
Keep to your own opinions and enjoy your tank. Dont let people think that putting the most aggressive fish together is acceptable. It is bad ownership and IMHO inhumane.
humm just dont get it all my fish have all there tails.not missin anything....yet just think your wrong.36 " fish is wrong never said anything like that!!!acceptable?? whos the judge and jury??so every thing you do is acceptable???to who??some people think everyone is wrong??does your wife tell you what to do ??how to act???all im saiin is multi triggers work in the same tank!! i totally disagree w/ u like you disagree w/ me..i wish all of you good luck

lucky?

Why hasn't anyone realized this slackjawed character is just Michael Vick killing time in the state pen. He doesn't have his dogs to torture just internet access and some pics of his tank back at his mansion. Nothing else to do but get everybody all accited.

srfisher17

Originally Posted by Lucky?
http:///forum/post/2581389
Why hasn't anyone realized this slackjawed character is just Michael Vick killing time in the state pen. He doesn't have his dogs to torture just internet access and some pics of his tank back at his mansion. Nothing else to do but get everybody all accited.
....and he's very good at it ( getting people excited, not fishkeeping) judging by the number of responses. I guess I must enjoy playing the game, or I wouldn't be playing it; but its a shame newcomers have to listen to it.

slackjawed

Originally Posted by Lucky?
http:///forum/post/2581389
see oddvestly you dont have a good education.american pitbulls were bred "by americans"for fightin no other reason.just a differance of choices people have.vick was stupid cuz he had untrustworthy "friends".that dog was bred for that fightin dogs.not to bite kids or people.and yes i do own a pitty.total game dog

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by slackjawed
http:///forum/post/2581415
see oddvestly you dont have a good education.american pitbulls were bred "by americans"for fightin no other reason.just a differance of choices people have.vick was stupid cuz he had untrustworthy "friends".that dog was bred for that fightin dogs.not to bite kids or people.and yes i do own a pitty.total game dog

Slack, you just said "oddvestly you don't have a good education"....What the heck is "oddvestly"? It sure as hell isn't a word in any language I know.
Oddvestly (opps, I mean obviously), I needed a good laugh today...Thanks slack

crashbandicoot

http:///forum/post/2581415

You have no education . You are even off base on this . Pit bulls were not bread by americans . They were first breed in anglo saxon Europe . They were not the pitbulls of today they were larger dogs breed for hunting game such as deer elk and even black bear . Later in IRELAND they were cross breed with terriers to give them a smaller size allowing them to hunt animals such as fox and badgers . Later they were brought to america with Irish and english imigrants .Hence their other name (Stafordshire Terrier). Read a book
and educate your self .

1journeyman

http:///forum/post/2580376
humm just dont get it all my fish have all there tails.not missin anything....

...only the strong live lol my lepard is missin like 2" of the end of his tail...