IRC (Indiana Reefers Club)

kogle

zeke92 sorry no one has gotten back with you. The thread notifier thing must still not be working with this site.
If you're in need of more info on the club contact Jay. He's the club president.
Fishgeek01@gmail.com

howardj

Hi. I'm from Attica and just started saltwater about 2 months ago.
Just thought I'd stop in and say hello.
Looking forward to joining IRC, the meetings, and defintitely the Frag Swaps

Josh

bronco300

Just for everyones info Jay has gotten a different job so his email/online access will be very very limited for now.

crazyfrog

I'm sorry I never showed up but its tough to drive down to Columbus from Lafayette for a meeting, plus all the meetings were on days when we had other commitments. I realized after a few months that maybe we're just too busy to add another club to our list. I would still like to do some trading. I've been working on fragging what little I have-husband says I can't buy anymore corals only trade.
This fall is really busy but I'm sure we could host a meeting after the first of the year if anyone was interested.

brandan

Crazy Frog, I have some Xenias for you whenever you are ready to do some trading, that way you don't have to buy anything. Just let me know if you are every going to be down this way and Ill get something ready for you.

crazyfrog

Sweet! Thanks! I'll let you know. I need to take a look at the calendar. I'll send you some pictures later of what I have to trade.

babyjeep21

Hey Guys! Just saw this thread. My fiance and I are located in Indianapolis. We currently have a 14 gallon biocube (that we absolutely love) and we recently started a 29 in hopes of making it a frag tank, just for a little fun. I just wanted to express my interest and see if you guys had any new activities going on!

bronco300

Hey there, unfortunately the person running this no longer has internet access and this has pretty much dwindled, sorry....but there are quite a few indianapolis people around here still

babyjeep21

Oh, how sad! I was hoping we could make some friends and learn some new things. Does anyone local socialize at all?

bronco300

of course! i get together with a few people from this site...you can email me anytime: bronco300@ gmail.com just take out the space....good to have some trading people local

O

otty

I believe KOgle is stepping up to the plate to take care of getting us together. Keep checking out the site for additional information on meeting times.

Hail to KOgle!

kogle

It's official!!! I talked to Jay this morning and I'm taking over responsibility of the club. Hopefully we can get the club going again with regular meetings.
I'll plan on hosting the first meeting and we'll go from there.

kogle

Originally Posted by Scottdl99
http:///forum/post/2605018
I would host a meeting if the club wants to have one in Indy.....

I'm sure we could work that out some time in the near future.
I'm working on tearing my tank down right now and probably won't host a meeting at my house until I've at least got it back up and cycling. Hopefully it will be back on the stand this weekend....