Is your Tank COMPLETE?

farmboy

How many think there tanks are done? You were gonna buy some coral at the LFS and thought better of it because you don't want to mess up your tank with ANY more stuff. Or you look at it like the Fonz on happy days, when he goes to comb his hair and he just shrugs cause it's JUST FINE. . .
"AAAAAAYYYYYY"
(Geek check)
I'm really just wondering when all the reef madness will end. I'm only just beginning and I'm addicted!!

treybomb

Originally Posted by Farmboy
How many think there tanks are done? You were gonna buy some coral at the LFS and thought better of it because you don't want to mess up your tank with ANY more stuff. Or you look at it like the Fonz on happy days, when he goes to comb his hair and he just shrugs cause it's JUST FINE. . .
"AAAAAAYYYYYY"
(Geek check)
I'm really just wondering when all the reef madness will end. I'm only just beginning and I'm addicted!!

never.. u can never be done!!!!!!!!!

farmboy

. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .yeah, that's kinda what I figured. . . . . . .
DARN the Luck!!

speg

I keep telling myself that im not going to buy anything else for my tank... cause there really is no more room.. but somehow I manage to keep squeezings things in there.. :p
I have like 6 shrimp, 7 fish, 30 coral, feather dusters, 2 clams and whatever else all in a 46 bowfront.

ktsdad

The other problem is that they keep coming out with better and better equipment!

Constantly upgrading equipment! Vicious cycle that I just can't break!

Of course we all want the best for our saltwater friends!

tim_12

Speg, what is your fish list for your tank? I'm going to get my next fish for my 46 next weekend and I cant even narrow it down to what I want. :notsure:

farmboy

Speg said:
I keep telling myself that im not going to buy anything else for my tank... cause there really is no more room.. but somehow I manage to keep squeezings things in there.. :p
QUOTE]
Hey SPeg, If you ever squeeze anything OUT of the tank, I could find it a new home for ya.

D

dogpoor

Finished? Not in the reefer vocabulary. Everytime I think I am getting close, and want something new, UPGRADE!!!!!! Went from one tank to five. IT IS A DISEASE!!!! And hopefully there is NO cure. :jumping:

cda fish

I sit and look lovingly at my tank then i think of something to ask in here and then I start lookin at all the beautiful pics of everyones tank and then my brain goes into over drive.. this is a very wonderful hobby one that just grows and spreads to others whom see our tanks ***)

T

tizzo

I think I'm done... I'd hafta see something really good in order to buy it.

farmboy

Uh oh, Tizzo.
That kinda sounds like your getting "picky". Your gonna need a BIGGER tank!!

J/K I've seen pics of your tank-it is great!

Personally, I never have to worry about being finished. The critters in my tank keep knocking stuff over! I'm moving stuff all the time.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by Tizzo
I think I'm done... I'd hafta see something really good in order to buy it.

Hi Tizzo!

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Uh oh, Tizzo.
That kinda sounds like your getting "picky". Your gonna need a BIGGER tank!!

Ity's true, I am getting picky. I want bright blues and hard to find stuff now. But who can afford a bigger tank??

Hi promisetbg!!

aquaengine

Just when I thought I was done with my 55g.... BAM!! My 40g fresh water cichlid tank went south (neglect on my part). So I gave the remaining fish to my brother and now i have a nice shinny new Salt water reef tank just waiting to be stocked.

oceana

i with tizzo. we love our tank as is. i only buy a coral now for one of two reasons.
i plan to resell it or two it is so cool that i just HAVE to have it.
our tank got the the point where it stoped looking nice and more like a store tank due over crowding. when we tore it down to move things to the new bigger tank i think we found more corals behind our rocks then most people have one there rocks. we went from a 65 to a 140 and STILL the 140 looked very full.