Israeli-Gaza!! Wow

dogfaceman

Italian protestors today were saying that the Israeli's were using "Holocaustic" tactics in their defensive actions (this has already been said by Hamas before). But today Italians put Stars of David's and Swastikas on Jewish houses and owned stores. Now to me that sounds Extremely Holocaustic. I am worried for Jews all around the world, i fear there may be some very dangerous reactions to the Israeli defensive action. IDF has already been sent to turkey to evacuate an Israeli basketball team who was playing there. But at least if something does go down the Jews always have a place were they can go to be free of persecution. Israel and USA( I feel that most Americans don't have prejudices against Jews). I am Jewish myself, so this worries me. what do you guys think?

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by dogfaceman
http:///forum/post/2908043
Italian protestors today were saying that the Israeli's were using "Holocaustic" tactics in their defensive actions (this has already been said by Hamas before). But today Italians put Stars of David's and Swastikas on Jewish houses and owned stores. Now to me that sounds Extremely Holocaustic. I am worried for Jews all around the world, i fear there may be some very dangerous reactions to the Israeli defensive action. IDF has already been sent to turkey to evacuate an Israeli basketball team who was playing there. But at least if something does go down the Jews always have a place were they can go to be free of persecution. Israel and USA( I feel that most Americans don't have prejudices against Jews). I am Jewish myself, so this worries me. what do you guys think?
I don't understand it...if a country was hurling rockets into anyone of these other countries they would do the same thing, unless they are cowards or fools
. This was a long time coming IMO...Israel has every right.

stdreb27

The question is who is putting them on the houses? A handful of nutcases or what? you remember that story cnn ran the other day, that had all these photoshopped pictures and setup video "showing the israeli atrocities" then after they got called on it, they pulled the pictures but not the story.

snakeblitz33

IBTL,
I would hate to see some nutcases out there blow up some Jewish homes because their God is better then the other God.
Can't we all just get along? If there was no war over there - they wouldn't know what to do. Their economies rely on war.

spanko

Continued violence in that region always makes me wonder if there will ever be an end to it.

Go Israel!!!! Alot of those "other" countries in the Middle East and some in Europe are looking for any excuse to hate the Jews. I say that Israel ignore them all this time and finish the job and NEVER give them the Gaza strip again. They should not have to take anyone's crap EVER again!
Give those ^%#^&#$ what they want, eliminate Hamas and any other war makers in their path!!!!!! Then and only then will peace ever really have a chance in that region

Oh yeah...I hope that the USA always does the right thing and keeps supporting Israel, whether it be militarily or verbally, etc. etc and etc.
God bless Israel!

crimzy

Originally Posted by Saltandpepper
http:///forum/post/2908173
Go Israel!!!! Alot of those "other" countries in the Middle East and some in Europe are looking for any excuse to hate the Jews. I say that Israel ignore them all this time and finish the job and NEVER give them the Gaza strip again. They should not have to take anyone's crap EVER again!
Give those ^%#^&#$ what they want, eliminate Hamas and any other war makers in their path!!!!!! Then and only then will peace ever really have a chance in that region

Oh yeah...I hope that the USA always does the right thing and keeps supporting Israel, whether it be militarily or verbally, etc. etc and etc.
God bless Israel!

stdreb27

The real question is, is this an accurate representation of the Italians as a whole, or just the action of some extremist fraction?

aquaknight

Just like everything in life, review the facts and pick a side. To me, this really smells like the Georgia/Russia incident early in the year. Where Georgia initiated conflict with Russia, and Russia retaliated, but everyone condemned Russia's actions. Instead this time of favoring the little guys, we are favoring Israel.
Just my 2¢. I will state though I, personally think Israel is in the right, here.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2908351
Just like everything in life, review the facts and pick a side. To me, this really smells like the Georgia/Russia incident early in the year. Where Georgia initiated conflict with Russia, and Russia retaliated, but everyone condemned Russia's actions. Instead this time of favoring the little guys, we are favoring Israel.
Just my 2¢. I will state though I, personally think Israel is in the right, here.
I'm not sure I agree with your synopsis of the Georgian conflict.
In Georgia, Russia is funding and encouraging separatists in two provinces. When Georgia finally sent their military in to enforce law and basically put down a revolt the Russians blitzed them.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by usirchchris
http:///forum/post/2909895
Because they have children
...Man you are ruthless.
When Israel soldiers are going to go into Gaza, Hamas is just going to give the children real guns and they will shoot at the Israel soldiers.

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
http:///forum/post/2909901
When Israel soldiers are going to go into Gaza, Hamas is just going to give the children real guns and they will shoot at the Israel soldiers.
Maybe true to an extent...still an interesting perspective from a middle class teen from America to "just blow up Gaza and be done with it".