It Seems Like My 75g is missing something?

sepulatian

Did you just buy a mandarin? Is that what I see there? The rock looks awesome. There cannot be anywhere near enough pods to support the mandarin yet. Do you have a refugium?

krazykarel

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/2628034
Did you just buy a mandarin? Is that what I see there? The rock looks awesome. There cannot be anywhere near enough pods to support the mandarin yet. Do you have a refugium?
I agree with both of these statements...rock looks waaay better and what is going to happen to the mandarin without more copepods?
Since you asked (and we are all very opinionated!), I would make a change in your stock list. Depending on what you want to do, I would get rid of your puffer (as cool a fish as that is) if you want to keep more inverts (shrimps, snails, star fish, etc.). This will also allow you to eventually have more sensitive, beautiful fish, like Anthias. The puffer requires heavy food and is a messy eater that will cause your water parameters some challenge. Without it, then you can really mix it up (ie. corals, inverts, fish).
If you want to keep the puffer, I would move the other fish and add a Harlequin Tusk and a Majestic Angel, both of these fish are very colorful and could handle themselves with the puffer.

Tank looks great! I read on here someone saying upgrade your lights to help out with coralline growth, I have 2 rows of 12000k PC and 1 row of acintic SP? on that word. is that good enough for coralline growth and I just checked my calcium and its at 400??? thanks in advance!