Items for sale

reefer1970

I have several items for sale. I'll post pics and prices if there is any interest.
Quiet One 4000
Super Skimmer 65
Coralife 24" dual pc light
Overflow box "U" tube type
SQWD wave maker
30Gal with stand, canopy and sump (local pick up)
20gal (drilled) with stand, canopy, sump (local pick up)
I'm located in Ft Walton Beach, Fl

reefer1970

$50 + shipping for the lights. Same goes for the Super Skimmer. None of the items have been sold, i can take pics today and send to whom ever requests them.

reefer1970

Here are some pics of the overflow box, skimmer and SCWD. Will take pics of the lights tomorrow. Sorry for the delay...I had to wait til the kids were in bed before I could clean them and take pics. I have to move a few things to get to the lights...that will have to wait til tomorrow.

reefer1970

Ipuzon...how about $20 plus you pay shipping, or $25 shipped? Marine Depot has a little info on this wavemaker (SCWD). I had it installed on a 20gal, my return pump was a Quiet One 3000. I was probably pushing between 400-500gph and it seemed to work nice in such a small tank. It can handle up to 1400gph. if you have any other questions don't hesitate to email me at fleaman1970@cox.net.

reefer1970

Here are the prices for what I have for sale. I think they are fair, but of course if there is something you want...make an offer. I also have some PC Retro lights that were installed on both of my tanks. Three of them are 15" 32watt, another is 24" 65 watt...if interested make offer. I can send pics if requested.
Quiet One 3000 - $30
Super Skimmer 65 - $50
Coralife 24" dual pc light - $50
Overflow box "U" tube type - $40
SQWD wave maker - $20
30Gal with stand, canopy and sump (local pick up) - make offer
20gal (drilled) with stand, canopy, sump (local pick up) - make offer

L

lpuzon

i did a pretty research myself on this too. some made a good review on it and some don't. but i'll take it. can u tell me how much does it weigh? what else does it come with?
can u just pls email me? it's easier....

reefer1970

I was happy with it because I didn't have to mess with power heads; however it will reduce flow a little bit. I didn't want to bother with all the power cords from the power heads. I would have installed it on my 75g, but I wanted the new tank up and running before I tore down my old tanks, so now I'm back to power heads. It's a big pain combining two tanks to one. Anyway, the SCWD itself weighs a pound or so. I'll include the hose clamps and barbs. Take a look at this website it has a video of the SCWD in action. http://www.melevsreef.com/links.html