Items for sale

kdc

Do you still have the skimmer for sale? How much for the skimmer, the duel pc light and the SQWD? Do you mind explaining what the Quiet One 4000 is?

reefer1970

KDC, make an offer. the quiet one 4000 is actually a 3000 model, it is a pump i used as a return pump in my sump.

hartman413

ight whats your e-mail so i can get your mailing address i will be sneding a money order is that ok. also how much for the sqwd???? would u take 50 for both?

krashpd

I am interested in the Quiet-One. Will you take $20 and we'll split shipping. I can pay with paypal. Thanks,
Krash

kdc

Reefer1970,
I'd be interested in the skimmer, the Quiet One 3000 and the SQWD if you still have it. How about $30 shippedfor the Quiet One?

reefer1970

The lights are made by Coral Life. It is a 24" unit that holds two 65 watt bulbs; total of 130 watts. the kelvin rating depends on the bulb. I used a 10k and actinic. I have a used 10k bulb which will be included. the actinic burned out.

jbrownacu

im interested in the skimmer, but im a little worried it might be too big for my 20 gallon tank. maybe ill just get it and have it for my upgrade in a year or two. ill send you an email now.
my email is jcbrownacu@gmail.com

reefer1970

The skimmer, Quiet One 3000 and SQWD have been sold. Still have a 30 gal tank, sump, stand and canopy, 20 gal drilled tank, sump, stand and canopy, U-Tube Over Flow and a 24" Coralife dual 65w PC for sale. Pics have been posted earlier in the thread...make an offer.