IT'S HERE....I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

florida joe

Congratulations Lois if I was there I would throw some loose change in the car. (It’s an Italian thing).
BTW I am looking into 2009 BMW Z4s

jerth6932

This is hylarious, my inlaws got a 91 miata on Monday....... I would say great minds think alike.... but I know my inlaws..... :rotfl:
Congrats.... on the go cart

reefraff

Yeah, If I wanted a backpack I'd get something a little lighter :)
I assume those have changed a lot since the one my cousin's kid wrecked but they don't handle great at high speed I guess. I don't know how many times the kid rolled it but when the cousin asked the EMT at the hospital about how well the car held up his response was "Do you believe in God?" I guess the bar that supports the rag top was crushed down, except where the kid's head was. The EMT said the thing had a perfect arc just wide enough for his head not to have been crushed.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/387825/it-s-here-i-am-sooooo-excited/20#post_3415525
Well Reef.....I do not plan on driving crazy.....LOL.....I played today

Does anyone PLAN of driving crazy

I would hope they have refined those over the years. I'd heard those early ones described as a pedal car with an engine. Still taking a multiple rollover in a rag top and not getting one's mellon cracked isn't too bad.

bugsman

Good for you!! Have a great time and enjoy your new car. I used to have a Datsun 280 Z that I really loved. Still miss that car.