It's only 102

meowzer

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...It's freakin hot....with a heat index of 111
And tomorrow it is supposed to be hotter

desertdawg

I can tell your not in south west Arizona, we don't even turn on the AC until it hits 100 out here, and we don't complain until it's above 115...
They even give you a free set of oven mits when you register your car... So you can hold onto the steering wheel in the summer!

meowzer

YIKES...I just saw the weather and it's not done yet today.......by 6 it is supposed to be 105

deejeff442

yea 107 here.beats the snow anyday.
i pour stamped concrete for a living.by the time i leave the jobs the concrete is as hard as the street.
makes for a shorter day.just think how much better a nice cold shower feels after being out in 100+degrees.

stdreb27

lol I keep a sock on my stickshift. Because after all day at work. My stick shift is burning hot.

reefraff

Originally Posted by Desertdawg
http:///forum/post/3293999
I can tell your not in south west Arizona, we don't even turn on the AC until it hits 100 out here, and we don't complain until it's above 115...
They even give you a free set of oven mits when you register your car... So you can hold onto the steering wheel in the summer!
I remember visiting from SoCal and me and my buddy in Phoenix went out shooting below Goodyear. We got back and found out it hit 120 that day. I couldn't believe it had been that hot. You hit 90 in SoCal and were ready to wilt. The 120 was hot but didn't drain you.

al&burke

It's even hot up here in Canada, stayed home today (Civic Holiday) - was building my greenhouse, took alot of breaks. Its not 120deg F - but still hot. Stay COOL everyone.

meowzer

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/3294094
My cousin who lives near Dallas posted a pic of her Honda's Temp monitor, 109.
On the way home a bank thermometer said 106.....and I swear it feels like 160 LOL....thank goodness for the sunshields in cars, and my remote start......in my all black car, I need all the help I can get

mrdc

Just got back from the beach. Had a 116 heat index yesterday and the ocean breeze felt like I was sitting in front of an exhaust fan!! Then I came back to GA where the index is only 106. Ah the cool temperature...