IT'S OUT OF CONTROL!!! Anyone like Pom-Pom??

candycane

I got this stuff about 2 months ago and each frag was about the size of a quarter. As you can see, I still havent found a place for it in my tank. It is still in the substrate - but you can see now it has began growing up the glass and started fragging itself in the process.
You can see the differences in the two pieces that are growing along the glass. I can't seem to get rid of it to any stores around here though.

candycane

It's pink pom-pom. That "Remember" post says that you are not allowed to list corals on there though.

miaheatlvr

Candy is that in your fuge? i see all that algae in there ALSO what kind of lighting do you have please? THANX

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by candycane
It's pink pom-pom. That "Remember" post says that you are not allowed to list corals on there though.
then post it under the corals and trading forum

candycane

I will try to email everyone. No it isnt in my Fuge. I am running 250 watt PFO Ballasts with Ushio 14K bulbs. I just have REALLY REALLY REALLY bad algae growth when it comes to chaeto, halimeda and caulerpa. I only skim and use activated carbon. Only good thing is that I havent had a nitrate in my tank in about 2 years.

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by candycane
I will try to email everyone. No it isnt in my Fuge. I am running 250 watt PFO Ballasts with Ushio 14K bulbs. I just have REALLY REALLY REALLY bad algae growth when it comes to chaeto, halimeda and caulerpa. I only skim and use activated carbon. Only good thing is that I havent had a nitrate in my tank in about 2 years.
thank you for emailing all