IT'S OUT OF CONTROL!!! Anyone like Pom-Pom??

reefn4life

Originally Posted by Cyberbug
Hi,
Where are you? Yenia don't ship to good from what I've read. If close I'd love some....Ohio here..
Angie

If you tie a piece of styrofoam with a rubberband to it when shipping and let the foam (xenia upside down of course) float you will have better sucess at shipping xenia anywhere.

adamc1303

Originally Posted by xhappyx
hey i'm sure this is a long shot but if u still have any i'll take some.. h22teg@hotmail.com

I second that acohen@fmm.net
I can send you a paid for FedEx label all you would do is slap it on the box!
Thanks in advance I hope there is some left.
Adam

hsanchez

I also have a crap load, but the cost of overnight shipping is the only downfall. Don't think it'll make it any other way.

albie611

all, i would love some pom pom if they are free(i'll pay for shipping)
i'm fairly new to reef keeping and have just set up a 20gal mini. ( 6mo. old )fully cycled and filled with nice l/r. skimmer and 240W power compacts
i have some zoa's, a few shrooms , gsp, and a devils hand. 1 percula clown and a orange peel damsel
would love to add others with some help ( buy or trade )

albie611

if you giving it away i would love a small frag if you have some to spare.
i just set up a 20 gal mini and have a few polyps and a leather coral in there now and looking to add a few more softies.
e-mail me asouza611@comcast.net
i live in NJ and i could pay shipping
thanks.

pete43

Hey whats up,I have some pulsing xenia that I got about a month ago from Steve Bonebrake on this site and it already split more than once I can probably get one to you where in NJ are you I'm in Hazlet let me know