Its Saturday!!!!!

rberhow

Wow, I have never even seen them??? Wow!!!! Mine are just the boring cool ranch ones but still good in my book. Ahhh, can you hear that??? Yep, its the sound of 5 sleeping kids. :cheer: :cheer:

ruaround

howdy Oak...
hey rber... you hear that??? its a 4 yearold running and yelling that he doesnt want to go to bed!!!

ru(no longer chasing)around

rberhow

Originally Posted by ruaround
howdy Oak...
hey rber... you hear that??? its a 4 yearold running and yelling that he doesnt want to go to bed!!!

ru(no longer chasing)around
Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!!!! :hilarious
Hey oaks, whats up?

darth tang

Originally Posted by ruaround
you havent heard of them??? I like them because you can only eat a few chips cuz they are spicy
!!! .
Northerners. You guys have no idea what spicy is...lol.
Darth (Eat a jar of habanero peppers for a snack) Tang

keleighr

Originally Posted by Darth Tang

We sure do if we married somebody who's family is from the south!!!!!

rberhow

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
See here is where you are wrong, Darth, coz I don't need a food for spice in my life. I am the spice........

keleighr

:cheer: :cheer:
Originally Posted by rberhow
See here is where you are wrong, Darth, coz I don't need a food for spice in my life. I am the spice........

:cheer: :cheer:
YOU TELL HIM HOT MAMA!!!!!!!
:jumping: :jumping:

keleighr

Ok I think I have a frickin Mantis in my 36glln tank. I have heard this "tapping" (like the thermometer is tapping the glass, AND YES I have made that isn't what it is!) sound. One cleaner shrimp, sniiped in half(clown fish fed it to her sea anenome before I could get it out!! Wen to go get the net came back and it was in the Sea Anenome!) the other one is MIA!!!
I also have a tiger shrimp in there, do you all think it can handle it's own?

rberhow

Originally Posted by keleighr
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
YOU TELL HIM HOT MAMA!!!!!!!
:jumping: :jumping:
Hmmmm, I am getting confused, the other night I was drunk momma and now I'm hot mamma. I guess I could just be the drunk, hot mama now......

darth tang

Atleast you are honest and admit you cause heartburn and acid indigestion.
Darth (pepto bismal) Tang

crimzy

What's up all? I'm too lazy to read all the stuff that's been written during my absence so I'm starting fresh today.

crim (this thread's on life support) zy

rberhow

Originally Posted by crimzy
What's up all? I'm too lazy to read all the stuff that's been written during my absence so I'm starting fresh today.

crim (this thread's on life support) zy
Hey Crimz-how's it going today? Headache better? Not much going on on this end today except it is GORGEOUS out!!! Spring is in the air!!!!

crimzy

Hey Crimz-how's it going today? Headache better? Not much going on on this end today except it is GORGEOUS out!!! Spring is in the air!!!!

Everything's good... headache's much better thank you. Pretty nasty here, warm but rainy and muddy. Just chillin at the office.

rberhow

Originally Posted by crimzy
Everything's good... headache's much better thank you. Pretty nasty here, warm but rainy and muddy. Just chillin at the office.
Thats good crimz, glad the headache is gone! Its getting muddy here from the snow melting but thats ok with me. Can't wait till the snow is gone!!!!! :cheer: