Its Saturday!!!!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by rberhow
Spring is in the air!!!!

tell me about it... my allergies are kickin!!!
ru(a a a choooo)around

keleighr

OK I AM NEVER ASKING TANK QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THIS FORUM AGAIN
Everytime I have an issue....cricket.....cricket....cricket.....cricket....NO matter where I post it!!!!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by keleighr
Everytime I have an issue....cricket.....cricket....cricket.....cricket....NO matter where I post it!!!!!

what que did you ask that wasnt answered kelei???
ru(didnt mean to ignore)around

keleighr

Ok I think I have a frickin Mantis in my 36glln tank. I have heard this "tapping" (like the thermometer is tapping the glass, AND YES I have made that isn't what it is!) sound. One cleaner shrimp, sniiped in half(clown fish fed it to her sea anenome before I could get it out!! Wen to go get the net came back and it was in the Sea Anenome!) the other one is MIA!!!
I also have a tiger shrimp in there, do you all think it can handle it's own?

this is just one of many

ruaround

well if it is a mantis then your tiger will most likely end up *gulp* dead... have you studied your tank to find out where it is hiding... IMO rid yourself of the pest before it rids you of all of your pets...
ru(turkey baster hoo!)around

keleighr

DANG IT!!
Where in the heck do these things come from???
At one point I took out ALL(and did not put them in any water) my rocks and cleared out the entire tank, how come the sucker didn't die then!! ARGGGGGGGGGGG
Ok I know there is supposed to be some trick with a flash light. Also do they normally hang out during the daytime cause I have heard this noise during the daytime too, not just at night.

rberhow

Hey girl, I'm so sorry but I know nothing about mantis's.... :notsure: But hey, I'll come help you chase it down and roast it.

RU-Ooooh, gotta hate the allergies.....

Emp-hey great to have you here with us again!!!!!!