Its Snowing and I love it.

crypt keeper

So far about 3 inches and counting. We are supposed to get about 6. Woke up and made a snowman. Im a big kid.
He is pathetic but he was made in 5 minutes.

darthtang aw

Anyone ever tell you that you have issue....and I don't mean sports illustrated or newsweek either..........

darthtang aw

Making a snowman first thing Saturday morning.........muchless enjoying the inconvinience of snow.
It was 9 degrees this morning here in New Mexico....I live in the desert for god's sake...........

noah's nemo

Cool, show your snowman .....This is from last year, the snow your getting now hasn't worked its way north yet,but its coming
...I love the snow too..

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3183496
Making a snowman first thing Saturday morning.........muchless enjoying the inconvinience of snow.
It was 9 degrees this morning here in New Mexico....I live in the desert for god's sake...........
LOL! This is what keeps you young ya old fart
My Part of Maryland rarely sees snow. The Mountains push it up too far north and we are closer by the water. The Bay. It gets cold here in the winters but never get to have fun. So when it snows we make the most of it. I will be taking the 4 wheeler out later.

browniebuck

go freaking figure...I live in NE Ohio and I haven't seen a FLAKE of snow yet, however...THIS WEEK, Maryland and Texas have had snow??? Well, I guess that is good, I haven't bought my snow blower yet (not allowed to shovel with my $&%*#( shoulder that still isn't feeling any better!)

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3183502
LOL! This is what keeps you young ya old fart
My Part of Maryland rarely sees snow. The Mountains push it up too far north and we are closer by the water. The Bay. It gets cold here in the winters but never get to have fun. So when it snows we make the most of it. I will be taking the 4 wheeler out later.
I moved from minneapolis to get away from the snow and cold after 12 years (well that and my wife, she thinks she is the first reason I moved though). I picked the desert because it doesn't snow much and doesn't drop below 20 degrees.....It has snowed every year since I moved here and steadily got colder.....I left my winter clothing in minneapolis.......Ed Hardy shoes don't do much for warmth when it is 9 degrees out....the cold concrete just seeps right through. We got dusted with snow and ice two days ago...........
Playing in the snow keeps you young? So all these people spending money on cosmetic surgery have it all wrong?

crypt keeper

Hell yeah. Im going to a wedding a little bit. Gotta love a white wedding. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will get some skiing in.

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3183506
I moved from minneapolis to get away from the snow and cold after 12 years (well that and my wife, she thinks she is the first reason I moved though). I picked the desert because it doesn't snow much and doesn't drop below 20 degrees.....It has snowed every year since I moved here and steadily got colder.....I left my winter clothing in minneapolis.......Ed Hardy shoes don't do much for warmth when it is 9 degrees out....the cold concrete just seeps right through. We got dusted with snow and ice two days ago...........
Playing in the snow keeps you young? So all these people spending money on cosmetic surgery have it all wrong?
dude you got ripped.
LOL.

nina&noah

All this talk of snow is making me sad. My family in Houston even got snow. Us.....we don't even get out of the 80s!!!!!

reefraff

Originally Posted by nina&noah
http:///forum/post/3183729
All this talk of snow is making me sad. My family in Houston even got snow. Us.....we don't even get out of the 80s!!!!!

There's snow all over Miami, Oh, you mean the frozen precipitation

meowzer

Originally Posted by nina&noah
http:///forum/post/3183729

I could live like that

In the SE corner of OK I am in....we get very little snow, but it actually gets cold
Not like NY though...I do NOT miss that weather
I told my husband we need to go south...and my pick is FLORIDA

reefraff

Nice thing about the Denver area is you get snow but it usually melts off pretty quick.
This was back before Halloween, it melted off in a few days

kjr_trig

It's freezing cold here too, I don't even think we got up to 60 today, it sucks. Looks like Winter has set here in the Desert. I hate this crappy cold weather. We only had 150 golfers at my golf course today and our first frost delay of the season, we should have had 152, but 2 canceled because it was so damn cold....I don't blame them, I don't like to play when it's this cold either. Where is the smiley/shivering guy.