I've re fallin in love....

shwstpr88

I just fell in love with my tank AGAIN!! I got my new Nova xtreme pro today vs my old PC lights well.....
OLD:

NEW:

Its so crazy bright has three fans runs so much cooler and a 100 times brighter going to get some corals in the morning!!

mavmike72

Looks awsome. I just looked on ---- at some Nove 48" fixtures with 4 bulds for 92.00 plus 24.00 shipping. Would this be good for a 75 gallon tank? Sorry not trying to highjack your thread, your light just got me thinking about some new ones.

t316

Whoa....that ought to get a neighbor to call you in for growing reefer. Very nice...

flower

Nothing like new stuff to get the juices flowing, now some new coral! Be sure to post some pictures

shwstpr88

For sure! I just got done doing all my water tests, my phosphates are between .5 and 1 is that bad or doable? I know they are supposed to be at 0 but not sure how much sway you get?

shwstpr88

I will give you my secret lol....I paid 300 bucks!!!!
Current, the company that makes the light. Has a e ba y site. They dont list the light well at all so hardly anyone bids on it. PM me if you want their seller name I will shoot it over to you I have to look it up.

saltywaters

That's awesome! We just replaced our old 4 bulb Current with a 48" 6 bulb Nova Pro for $365.00 to our door from Drs S & F.
Only disappointment for us was that it doesn't have lunar lights. Other than that, absolutely love it!
Amazing the difference it can make. Your tank looks great!

nycbob

very nice. i hv the same fixture over my 72 reef. wait until u get better bulbs such as ati and giesemann, and u will really see the difference. $300? sounds like a decent deal since most places hv it for $380.

shwstpr88

OK so I got a zoa rock prbably 40 polyps on it. Candy cane, green, 3 heads, rock plate coral, frogspon, daisy polyp coral.
I will post some pictures soon!

shwstpr88

OK so heres the corals I got!......
I bought some zoo plankton, marine snow, and was told feed mysis
FLOWER POT:

CANDY CANE:

MUSHROOM:

PURPLE ZOAS:

PLATE CORAL:

DAISY POLYP w/ FINGER SPONGE:

FROGSPON:

Let me know if I missin anything as far as feeding or care goes I got a guy with GREAT deals so I know I bought alot to start with but I think I will do OK and they are all a good 10in away from each other. I would like to get a big brain coral next what do you think?

mavmike72

Originally Posted by shwstpr88
http:///forum/post/3219573
I will give you my secret lol....I paid 300 bucks!!!!
Current, the company that makes the light. Has a e ba y site. They dont list the light well at all so hardly anyone bids on it. PM me if you want their seller name I will shoot it over to you I have to look it up.
Not sure why but i can't pm you for the sellers name.