Jamaica Trip

mobayrasta

I have some cancelations so need to get rid of some trips quick.
Departing BWI 03/11/03 To Treasure Beach Jamaica Returning 3/20/03 Cost is $750 including Air-Fare,Hotel,Transfers and all US Taxes. Based on double oc.
Lodging will be at Golden Sands in Treasure Beach Jamaica
Treasure Beach is real laid back and relaxed. This is the busiest week of Spring Break but Treasure Beach will still be quiet. If interested I could move accomodations to Negril Jamaica if you want to see one of the Craziest Places in the world during Spring Break. PM or E-mail me for more details!
You will never find a 10 day vacation this cheap!
ckjunkin@gmpexpress.net
Golden Sands
Treasurebeach.net

phil1964

Are you the same person that ripped off Hairtrigger?
I get offers like that on my hotmail account.
I personally think this post and others like it should be deleted.
This could turn this into spamwater.com

mobayrasta

Originally posted by Phil1964
Are you the same person that ripped off Hairtrigger?
I get offers like that on my hotmail account.
I personally think this post and others like it should be deleted.
This could turn this into spamwater.com

I have never in my life even heard of Hairtrigger. I have only posted here a couple of times never selling anything. I own a tour company Tropical Choice Tours and have been working in Jamaica for 7 years. The University of Maine Geology Club is using their Spring Break to study black coral sand with a proffessor from the University of the West Indies. I have set this trip up with them and had booked an extra 10 seats for some of them who thought they would be in the Washington Area and their plans have changed. I was just trying to pass on a good deal. I hope I didn't offend anyone.
I also ran spring break in Jamaica working with Mtv, BET, E, and MSNBC. I am in a MSNBC special on Spring Break in Negril Jamaica with over an hour of my Prior Employers Coverage. I have not ever ripped any one off nor would I ever. I am sorry the wool has been pulled over your eyes so many times that things have to be looked at as negative and proven positive. I listed all contact information in my post and e-mails insted of public criticism would have been a much better way to explain myself. Thank you to everybody the offer still stands! My phone number and address
301-737-0655
46495 Midway Dr. Lexington Park ,Md,20653
Fell free to call.

mobayrasta

I am sorry I have not posted here too many times????? I am a regular on www.predatoryfish.net under the same user name Mobayrasta. I have a much higher post count there. If you really must know I only have one small Saltwater Reef Tank a 65 gallon(while snorkeling in Jamaica in May I said"I need this in my living room." and about 600 gallons of freshwater tanks. I have only posted here when I needed a few answers. And they were all answered very kindly.
I am setting up a Amazon Trip to Peru with the Owner of that board. If you would like to contact him be my guest clay@predatoryfish.net
I am not a large commercial seller and sell to smaller specialized groups. I HAVE NEVER E_MAILED AN ADVERTISEMENT IN MY LIFE! I was just trying to keep Delta from getting upset with me for cancelling seats on them. I have also posted this on ]Predatory Fish
Originally posted by Zack Schwartz
ONLY 3 POST??:rolleyes:

Predatory Fish

thered

Do your thng rasta. Sounds cool if all you are doing is tryihg to give a good deal. Jamaica DOES NOT suck. My parents are from there.

Barbados Also in the House. Jamaica is very Beautiful Man. Barbados is also like taking a never ending trip the memories stay with you for a long time. Bigup Rasta, run things dread.

phil1964

Holy crap. Sorry Red. Just my opinion. I just did not like it compared to Aruba, Antigua and Grand Cayman.
My parents are from Italy and I did not like that trip either.
Sorry again.

mobayrasta

Originally posted by TheRed
Do your thng rasta. Sounds cool if all you are doing is tryihg to give a good deal. Jamaica DOES NOT suck. My parents are from there.

Big up to the Man from YARD! Nuff respect! So red have you been able to go with your parents. Where are they from? I really love Montego Bay and Treasure Beach.
I was just trying to pass along a good deal. I can understand how someone with not to many post in this community could be looked at suspiciously. I will stick to reading peoples post and stay away from the selling! Thanks again TheRed.

mobayrasta

I wish I could get the same deals to Barbados as I do to Jamaica as I love the Island also. It does have alot of good memories for me. Barbados is awesome and beautiful! Peace and Respect!
Originally posted by caribbean guy
Barbados Also in the House. Jamaica is very Beautiful Man. Barbados is also like taking a never ending trip the memories stay with you for a long time. Bigup Rasta, run things dread.

mobayrasta

Hey Phil, There is no better place to dive in the world then Grand Cayman! The reefs are so awesome. But Jamaica has the best Vibe of them all. Yes there is lots of poverty but the feeling of community and their pride in their country make the experience unbelievable. Jamaica is not for everybody but people that fall in love with it, always have a special place in their hearts for it. I feel more at home and at peace with myself while I am there then anywhere else in the world! Peace and Respect!
Originally posted by Phil1964
Holy crap. Sorry Red. Just my opinion. I just did not like it compared to Aruba, Antigua and Grand Cayman.
My parents are from Italy and I did not like that trip either.
Sorry again.

thered

No big deal Phil . This summer I will be taking a cruise to Aruba, G. Cayman and Belize City. Hopefully, I will enjoy it as much as you guys. Rasta, my mother is from Southfield up in the mountains and Pops is from Trelawny. Lately I've been going with my fiance. Where are you from? So far Cancun is my favorite place.

come on man, this is a saltwater hobby forum, the only trading and selling here is saltwater equipment or livestock, take your store somewhere else.

katara

That's a bunch of crap!I've seen all kinds of things posted for sale on this forum with nobody getting all bent out of shape.You two should chill out.

thered

If I come across a good deal I don't care where I get it from, I'll take it. It is as simple as this... You don't have to read everything that comes up on the forum. If it seems like it just may be something you aren't interested in, guess what you should do... Skip it. He is talking about 9 days in Jamaica and you are mad because he wants to pass on a deal? I don't see you guys complain about electronic equipment being sold.

well Im sorry but I have heard of some people being robbed in this site and I really dont like the idea of some people being robbed, it really sucks because im sure everyone has been robbed atleast once and losing $750 is a huge bummer.

thered

that's true . I don't like it either , but why do you think he is a thief? Someone claiming to sell a tank can be a thief also . Like that guy Phil was talking about who didn't send that guy his lights.