Jamie Lynne S.p.e.a.r.s - IT TURNED BLUE!!!

jerthunter

Originally Posted by alix2.0
hell then maybe IM chris crocker!
I don't know how to tell you this.... So I'll come right out and say it.
You are...

dinogeorge

It must be so tough to see her kids grow up so quickly. First they learn to crawl, then smoke, and then walk. And before you know it…they’re knocked up or bald. I love a good wholesome family story like that…..

clown boy

The poor baby's gonna have to someday find out that the entire world wished he wasn't conceived. Man, I am glad I am not in his/her shoes.

zeke92

google is good at finding out if chris crocker is an it, she, he, or somethin.
and i think they usually learn how to do other stuff right after they walk....apparently jamie did

still wierd, she is like a year older then me and has a kid..strange.
but there is 14 year olds having kids throughout the us wich is more of a big deal then this, it's just that there famous, and heaven forbid they don't have a baby without being on the front page of every magazine in existance.

wangotango

Originally Posted by Dlauber
its a guy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_C...t_celebrity%29
(if you didnt read the thing, or just plain dont understand, chris crocker is the guy that looks like a girl that is screaming about people making fun of Brittney

[hr]
oh yeah, almost forgot the first half of the vid =D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ&feature=related
and then of course theres seth green trying to protect Chris Crocker, DAMN he is so funny
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aiqkDm9UoKo&feature=related
These were hilarious

-Justin

alix2.0

Originally Posted by Dinogeorge
It must be so tough to see her kids grow up so quickly. First they learn to crawl, then smoke, and then walk. And before you know it…they’re knocked up or bald. I love a good wholesome family story like that…..
haha

reefkprz

I dont see what the big deal is 14-16 year olds get pregnant all the time, if her sister wasnt famous it wouldnt even be news..... could you imagine a news report everytime a young teenager got pregnant? the entire news paper would be about teen pregnancy every day, so would all the news casts.
IMO nothing is going on with that family that isnt happening to thousands of others every day.
I'm not stating right or wrong either way. I'm just saying its absolutly nothing shocking, at all.

clown boy

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I dont see what the big deal is 14-16 year olds get pregnant all the time, if her sister wasnt famous it wouldnt even be news..... could you imagine a news report everytime a young teenager got pregnant? the entire news paper would be about teen pregnancy every day, so would all the news casts.
IMO nothing is going on with that family that isnt happening to thousands of others every day.
I'm not stating right or wrong either way. I'm just saying its absolutly nothing shocking, at all.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Some people are just obsessed with this celebrity thing...

jerthunter

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
It isn't as interesting if they aren't famous. There is also added interest since the mother was supposed to release a parenting book. Sure this happens to lots of people but most of the parents don't attempt to make money off a book telling people how to be good parents. That kind of irony welcomes a TON of attention.

dlauber

and most girls in that age group that get pregnant arent role models to thousands across the country
If I was a father, and my kids looked up to someone, I would like to know what kind of message they were sending out

dinogeorge

In order to gain wealth and notoriety, this family has hired publicists, booking agents and managers whose job was to shove the girls’ down our throats 24/7. They have carefully and successfully crafted an image of “who” these girls are. No one forced either of them to go into a business where every aspect of their lives could be exploited. They made the decision because of their zest for fame and fortune. And they LOVED all of the attention when it was good.
There are tens of thousands of young impressionable girls who saw the “crafted” version of these two, and therefore wanted to emulate them. By bringing to light that these two are a mess, it could at least show kids that people on tv are not always what they appear to be.
Indeed there are tons of teens getting pregnant, and their story does not get splashed across the papers. But then again, most of them have not spent their lives screaming “LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! LOOOOOOOOK AT ME!
Ok girls, we’re looking.

ice4ice

Jamie says she was shocked when she found out she's pregnant ...
Yeah right ... Dopey Miss

[hr]
don't realize it only takes one lil mistake not protecting either selves. So they're both to blame. Good luck - you're going to need it ...