Jerth6932's Tank Progress!

jerth6932

How it looked a week ago.... a little less algae now (You can see the octagon window in the reflection of the tank, I covered it again with cardboard so no more direct sun light hitting it any more causing algae bloom!!!!) !

jerth6932

Here's a video of my 24 and set up as of today. This tank have been up and running since Dec. 05'. Nice to look back on where its been and where it is!

jerth6932

Thx!
Skimmer is the Bio Cube little skimmer with an upgraded air pump with a flow adjuster, so I can get better results out of it.
Return pump these days is the Maxi Jet 1200 with the dual inlet splitter.
It's set up a little different from what I had posted in other threads, and previously on this one. I am experimenting with the arrangement of the skimmer and heater. Skimmer seems to work best when in the actual tank because its not effected by fluctuating water levels. Heater is doing a better job in the first chamber where the water enters the back....IMO.
Also, looking at adding another row/level of LR behind the current area for a higher level in the back then running some more SPS back there, but only a though at this point. Any feed back on that?