JUGGER's 20 gallon

jugger

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYY CRAP thats amazing...... you are insain.... my hats off to you..... wish i had those holes in mine but i just dont have the balls to do it.... BTW you have a nice tank.... i love wave action at the top....if you had MH over it the glimmer effect would be simply gorgeous....

mattm

noooo that is not my tank- just the method i tested allready- and am drilling this weekend... [probably]
if you want a tank pic- here is the top early start of mine- still a littel sparse.
oh and that is a mojano i need to kill on the right side...
darn 500x 500 limit...

mattm

close of of the dang mojano- and i though for like 2 hours i had a small bubbletipped.. so sad- beautiful little stinging thing

jugger

thats a nice reef tank...and from the sounds of it your on your way to an even better one.... that rock in the middle has some nice coraline growth....good luck with that damn mojano...is that the same thing as apstasia (SP)??? if so thats one thing iv been blessed with is not haveing that stuff...but i had my share of diatom after the new lights and now alittle bubble alge....it started to come back after i got rid of my emeralds bc they were eating my ZOOs

mattm

yea- i got good coraline and sponge growth..
no it is not an aiptasia.. similair, but more beautiful [harder blow on the pride to kill] and they are harder to kill aparently [jsut as agressive too].. not much is talked about on them- mine are rooted deep in the cracks and liek to go there when you get near- this should be fun. but if you have a baby bubbletipped pop up on your rocks be carefull... i allready have 5 of them in about 1 week from 2.
if you feel you are missing all the fun of the battle i can trade you one for a frag or something :rolleyes:
joes juice i hope is as good as people say.. for killin them bastads

jugger

LOL i hope so to....good luck...i do need to trim a couple heads off the back of my candy coral....if you want one or two let me know

jugger

what kind of problems is he having??? tell him to come on the forum and we would be happy to help him out