JUrrasic Park Four

levinjac

There has been some recent fuss about a Jurassic Park 4 I personally think that I want there to be a 4th Share your opinions

meowzer

I really liked Jurassic Park.....1 and 3 better then 2 though.....I would watch a 4th, and hope they made it a good one

levinjac

I know 2nd sucked Only part I liked was rex parts 3 I think was best I kind of went right to the action instead of all that backstory

aquaknight

Yea, I was gonna say, most of 2, certainly 3 was CG.....

As far as a 4th, what can anyone do but monday quarterback. If they make a 4th and it's good, hurray! If it's terrible, we told ya' so....

A 4th wouldn't be that hard at all. Have some rich dinosaur-nut buy the remands of InGen Corp., and he "just so happens" to get former classified information about how they created dinosaurs and the locations of mosquitoes-encased-in-amber around the Earth, and he decides to build his own park. Or opinion #2, do a prequel, have another island John Hammond tried to do a previous dinosaur park, that failed and he covered up before opening Jurassic Park.

levinjac

Found diss
Lewis Dodson (cryptic character in first movie talking to Nedry – “Dodson, we got Dodson here” ) succeeded in stealing embryos from Ingen (Hammond’s company) to speed his company, Biosyn’s (named in Crichton’s first and second novel), competition up. He did this by not putting his eggs in one basket, but relying completely on Dennis Nedry. He had someone else ready as a back-up. That person was James Levine, a Jurassic Park site 1 scientist (his name is taken from the character in Crichton’s Lost World Novel). The first scene shows Levine stealing the embryos and leaving on the boat shortly before Nedry went through with his plan of stealing other embryos and sending the park into carnage.
The main part of the story takes place 10 years after the events of Jurassic Park 3
, which isn’t talked about or well-known by most people, because it was covered up by the U.S. State Department. Ian Malcolm, Alan Grant and Ellie Satler are still around. Grant is teaching at Cambridge, Malcolm is teaching Chaos Theory somewhere, and Ellie is continuing her work as a paleo-botanist, using her knowledge of Ingen’s prehistoric plant life that was created to find ways that help thrust medical knowledge in medicines, etc. Her son Charlie is now older. At this point the three individuals have moved on with their lives with minimal contact with one another, and are not allowed to talk or even acknowledge their experiences on Isla Nublar or Isla Sorna. Not that it matters.
You see, Biosyn succeeded where Ingen failed, completing a series of micro-sized Dino-Pets. Biosyn has since bought out Ingen and continued the “Jurassic Park” project to a point that no-one has ever imagined. Yes, I’ll say it again – dino-pets (think mini-dinos that get as big as Yoshi from the live action Mario Brothers film).
In this story, a majority of people have Dino-Pets, complete with neuro-satellite processors that keep the animals from getting out of control, and will ignite an explosive charge in the brain of the creature if need be. There are actually two Jurassic Parks in the country as well, featuring adult, real size creatures, one in San Diego and the other in Orlando.
Lex (Hammond’s granddaughter from film one) is currently in her 20s and works as a software engineer for a major computer software company. Remember she was good at that stuff in the first movie/novel. Timmy, now Tim, is currently a student at the school Grant teaches, as Grant’s research assistant. Lex will come into play later in the story, as her computer knowledge will help in some degree. She also lives in San Diego.
Life seems to be good and everyone has dealt with their past experiences, and have seemed to move on – even with the distaste of Biosyn’s creation of Dino-Pets. We first see Malcolm at a protest rally against having Dino-Pets and these toy-size live dinosaurs, held outside the Biosyn headquarters in San Diego. They are protesting various things, but ultimately, impure use of genetic engineering and the dangers of 65 million year old animals used as pets (“Life Finds A Way” could be chanted).
Later that night a group of environmental terrorists, mercenaries and scientist terrorists sneak into the Biosyn facility and upload a virus program that will wipe out the animals neuro-processor chip, making them able to exert free will on anybody…meaning feeding and surviving on their own using their own thought. These terrorists also wreck the security protocols for the two parks, thus propelling the “big daddies” into a feeding frenzy. The government and Biosyn seem to be okay with it, because they believe that all they have to do is activate a genetic marker (that nano chip I already referred too) in the animals that will release a brain bomb to kill them (much like the Liocine contingency). But the same old story is that they have found away and evolved out of the this contingency. Due to the abundance of Dino-Pets, life-size dinosaur attacks break out everywhere, and to quote, John Hammond in the first movie, “People are dying.”
The story progresses into its climax, where a massive Rex nest is found at both parks and they have all hatched – think scene from Godzilla. So now you have chaos. Flying dinosaurs, 100 Spinosaurus’ running around, Diloposaurus’ running around spitting on people and paralyzing them, and every big bad dinosaur you can think of is running around. T-Rex’s are terrifying, but perhaps the single biggest threat is the thousands of raptors running around with coordinated attack techniques and intelligence, which have never been seen before by anyone except by Alan Grant and the survivors of JP3.
One scene I have in mind is in Grant’s class. He is teaching, when busting through a window, are three raptors that attack the students. Grant and Tim run out and begin their quest to survive. When they are leaving the school, a helicopter lands with men and guns, trying to contain the raptors. They grab Grant and Tim, and ask for them to get on the chopper. They have to go see the President of the US When they land at a fortified Camp David, a “Bruce Campbell” president greets them, and they are shown to a room. Sitting there are the president of Biosyn, Lewis Dodson and Ellie Satler, along with Malcolm, who is screaming at one of the president’s advisors, and one of Dodson’s scientists, about Chaos and other stuff.
Grant demands to know what’s going on when President “Bruce” begins to talk. Alright everyone, sit down and shut-up! We have a problem and we need to get fixed. Dodson, what is Biosyn planning to do about this? Blah, Blah, Blah.
Grant has his rant along with Malcolm, where they basically have their “I am right” moment. Ellie’s husband is now one of the president’s advisors and is standing next to Charlie outside the room waiting for Ellie to come out.
This is the basis for the first film, where even though we have technology, we are outnumbered and man-power is diminished completely that the world is almost like it was thrust back 65 million years ago. A second film in this trilogy will explore life after the dinosaurs have taken over and how groups of humans have survived in this semi-post apocalyptic world now run by dinosaurs.

oceankid

I have to say yes, and i'm expecting that 4th is better than 1, 2, 3 and 4. Technology is much more better, so I'm expecting a lot.

flower

I love the dinosaurs...the eyes dilate, the muscles twitch, the nostrils flare...it can't get better than that. I want to see more of them.,,

socal57che

I'm a sucker for cheesy movies, so I'll watch it. I want to see Godzilla vs Rodan vs King Kong vs Jurassic Park. Dude....that would so ROCK!!