just got a job at a lfs

fanker

its awsome, doing what i love doing, and i also only have to pay whole sale for anything i want, im getting a scopa 4 $8, and a hammer for $18

fanker

boulder creek ca, its a small town of 4000 people but we get salt water, and as soon as i get my first pay check i need to buy a huge clean up crew

fanker

Originally Posted by riafekim
Does this mean we can no longer trust what you say?

haha... no im still reliable, and people always come in and are afraid to do saltwater and after 2 days of working i got 4 people 2 do salt water

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by fanker
boulder creek ca, its a small town of 4000 people but we get salt water, and as soon as i get my first pay check i need to buy a huge clean up crew

hmm.... far from me...

fanker

Originally Posted by dc2mlbsm
so whats my discount? whats the closest big city?
i get 10% off everything that is in the store but what i order i get for whole sale prise. the biggest local city is san jose about an hour away and san fran about 2 hours away

defect808

Im coming up to see you, I live in felton california about 6miles away from you. Setting up my 100gallon in a week. Wanna come check out the store. Whats the name of the store????

bojik

Originally Posted by fanker
its awsome, doing what i love doing, and i also only have to pay whole sale for anything i want, im getting a scopa 4 $8, and a hammer for $18
GRATZ :joy:
I sorta work UTT at one near me i help him out I get discounts/credit. MY cotsts are ~20% less than normal customers.
Hope you have a good time and long life at that job fanker.

fanker

Originally Posted by Defect808
Im coming up to see you, I live in felton california about 6miles away from you. Setting up my 100gallon in a week. Wanna come check out the store. Whats the name of the store????
ok its called bolder creek feed and pet, we dont have any salt stuff but we can order u stuff i think, not totally sure what we can get yet but we can see when u get there. i work fridays and sats only and i dont know what discount we can get u though

defect808

Dont need a discount or anything, just wanted to check out the store. Who should I ask for when I go up to the store?