just some shots of my 280g

ricks280

sweetdawn, it only faces one side, what you can see its only the reflection from the window
the tank looks as if its built in (of the floor) but it has the stand behind the doors and flap doors above.(rick)

thejdshow

speachless. If I ever get my own house I would love to have something like that. iajglkjsglkjsflksjgkljsdgkajglksjglkasjgklajsglkajsglksjgflk soo pretty

E

eaglefan

very nice, what are the specs on that tank it doesn't look that tall. i was looking to upgrade my 110 but I don't want a tall tank. Harder to clean

glyle41

Man that makes me jealous for that kind of room with my 75 everytime I add something I have to figure out how to make it fit lol

jayc

Your tank ROCKS Rick!!! Can u post a fishlist? And can u post some pics of all your filtriation, equitment, lights, etc...
Josh

diablo

click on ricks name and find threads started by him. he has it all step by step on here... simply amazing rick.. i love the fact of you added more rock looks way better...
still in ahhhhhh way past the ooohhhh stage. rick drop me a email i have a question for you.

S

savage21

HEY
Can we see whats on the other side? and what makes it tick?