Just wanna get to know everybody!

joy_mikel

I'm new around here, and just thought it'd be fun to get to know everyone. Feel free to post pics and what not. Don't be shy, introduce yourselves! :D

joy_mikel

Hey! Looks like you're only an hour or so away from too..I'm down here in good ol' Ada..*whoop whoop*..lol..NOT really..boring town it is....and yes Gooo Soooners! :D

R

rogeta

hmmm...Welcome Aboard! :D I hope you enjoy this board to its fullest potencial as it has given me alot of enjoyment! :D again Welcome! :D

cap'n pete

Welcome aboard Joy! We old timers posted pics of ourselves in a little thread a while ago called "Getting to know the people behind their posts". I forget what forum it's in but it always stays near the top and has about 30 pages now and like a million views. That would be a great place to start if you want to find out more about us fishie freaks! There is a guy that does look alikes on there too, so you might get compared to someone famous. :D

joy_mikel

Hey Cap, was just searching for that thread you mentioned...looks as if it was canceled or something...i could be mistaken though...and thanks Snakes! : )

ravenhawk

Well before you go I would like to say hello. I dont know how cold it is in OK but try living in MI! This site is pretty awesome even if no one can help with my fan worms? I love it anyway!! Salt water creatures are the best!:D

ophiura

Welcome to the board.
I was afraid of that other thread. It was amazingly long.
Here is me. Now people know what I react so strongly to people wanting to step on, flush, or otherwise inhumanely dispose of brittlestars. The secret is out. I do consider myself a brittlestar, and not a serpentstar. Size (of arm spines) doesn't matter. I love being in the ocean. You would never find me in freshwater. I like other brittlestars, and most types of seafood. My dream home is a nice stone structure, but I wouldn't mind hanging out in a nice, comfy spongy place.