Just wanted to say...

oceandude

Nice looking forum here. Cannot wait to read and participate with ya'll. I have been a salty for many years and look forward to the board here. Thanks.

oceandude

Wow. Welcomes already. I like it here! Thanks ya'll. I am from cary, nc and am on a local board, but need some variety and this looks like the place to get it.
Have not navigated much here yet, but I will and I will post pics of my tanks and critters if ya'll want to see 'em.
Some here will know me. Others...I can't wait to visit. :)

meowzer

Originally Posted by oceandude
http:///forum/post/3143734
Wow. Welcomes already. I like it here! Thanks ya'll. I am from cary, nc and am on a local board, but need some variety and this looks like the place to get it.
Have not navigated much here yet, but I will and I will post pics of my tanks and critters if ya'll want to see 'em.
Some here will know me. Others...I can't wait to visit. :)
DEFINITELY..we LOVE pictures

oceandude

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3143736
DEFINITELY..we LOVE pictures

LOL, you say that now, but I have about 1300 pics of tanks I've had and do have...Jeez, I'm such an addict...err, I mean hobbyist. :) I'll be posting some here and there in the proper threads. ;)

oceandude

My 40g long counter top tank mixed

My 14g BioCube

My 8g Nano DX

My 4g cube

*Two of these little guys in the 4g. lol.

oceandude

(Finally made the change from orange after 6 months) Harem of 7.
I rescued this Tang and a purple. All you could see were bones and practically no fins

The purple had hardly any skin and no purple, now :)

oceandude

Best buds...lol

Before their LTA

One of my nakeds and just put in an LTA, then moved to the sand and used this to let it adjust. Hasn't moved since. ;)

oceandude

The meanest GSM. Really cool. I had a slippery D.I.C.K. wrasse (Halichoeres bivittatus) in with them but it actually stole food from them and the carpet.

Morning feeding for me and the fish...lol

Never bothers anything except a sheet of algae. :)

A couple of my clams

These B&W's always face down when the lights go out. ha.