just wondering

crazy4reefs

no big deal but i have noticed that over the last couple of weeks my post count keeps going down, i just wondered if anyone knows why. i dont think i have any offence post that got deleted. :confused:

nm reef

Speaking srtictly for myself I rarely ever delete a thread....and only when policy dictates I must....if you partcipate in a thread that ends up being deleted then of course your post count will go down accordingly. But...as a rule...I seldom find the need to delete a thread.
...and I resent any speculation that I would make a habit of deleting threads. The rules are there and if the need arises I'll remove a thread...but only if it needs to be removed.

crazy4reefs

i hope you didnt get offended by any thing i said. like i said as far as i know i dont think i have any offence post that got deleted. i was just thinking that like salty chee said maybe as posts get older they are automaticaly deleted? like i said no big deal i was just wondering

bang guy

I'm one of the mods that is constantly deleting posts.
If they violate any rules I'm usually too lazy to put up a warning and fix the post so I just delete them.
Usually it's a link to another web site but I'll delete rude responses too.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I'm the one that everyone blames for all the deleting that Bang Guy does.

crazy4reefs

ok all in fun no problem. but i am 99.9% sure that i have not posted any offensive post or any illegal links and i have lost 4 post in one day. also i only posted maybe once yesterday. as i said before, just wondering :confused:

bang guy

I will also delete an entire thread if need be. If you had several posts in that thread then your post count would go down.