Kewl Quotes!

emperor11

I thought it would be neat to have a whole bunch of favorite quotes out there. I'll do one a day (except on friday through saturday, because Im always out of town those days), and each one will be different. I'll start with kind of a YEAH! quote. Feel free to put in your favorite quotes!
"The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. Don't do their work for them. Seek any Job, ask anybody out and pursue any goal. Don't be discouraged when they say "No." They might not be smart enough to say "Yes."
~Adam :happyfish

zman1

“If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
Red Adair

mrdc

Mans got to make a living. Dieing ain't much of a living boy.
Josey Wales
I have always like that scene.

mrdc

Originally Posted by ShrimpDady
If at first you don't succeed.........Destroy all evidence that you ever tried!

Enron's Company Philosophy!

emperor11

Originally Posted by mrdc
Enron's Company Philosophy!
:hilarious
Great quotes everyone! Keep 'em coming! I'll put up a new one myself tomorrow.

topofsteel

Originally Posted by zman1
“If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
Red Adair
How about "The only thing worse than training your staff and having them leave is not training them and having them stay"

K

kimc

Be careful about reading health books, you may die of a misprint!! Mark Twain

zman1

Originally Posted by topofsteel
How about "The only thing worse than training your staff and having them leave is not training them and having them stay"
That is a GOOD ONE!

mr.limpit

"The easiest way to spot a wanker in a pub is to look around and find who's drinking a Corona with a slice of lemon in the neck."
-Warwick Franks
bonus quote:
"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
-Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
-His reply

moby

Mr. Limpit,
that Winston Churchill line is one of my very favorite!

I was going to post it, you beat me to it!
Moby

jacksdad

Kind of long, but one of my favorites:
It is not the critic who counts... the credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly... and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory or defeat.
Teedy Roosevelt
On the lighter side:
Listen, do you smell that?
Ray, Ghostbusters