Kewl Quotes!

celacanthr

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."
-Voltaire
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
-Evelyn Beatrice Hall
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
-Jane Wagner
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
Albert Einstein
>CELA

lauras

"I am the daughter of Earth and Water, and the nursling of the Sky. I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores. I change but I cannot die."
Don't know who wrote it but it's been on my frig for years, one day it will be on my urn.

ray28576

I can't believe no one has mentioned this one.
"If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all"
By: Everyones parents. LOL

emperor11

Originally Posted by Ray28576
I can't believe no one has mentioned this one.
"If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all"
By: Everyones parents. LOL

LOL..the reason no one has said that one yet is because it isn't a quote. Its ANNOYING.

~Adam :happyfish

ray28576

Originally Posted by Emperor11
LOL..the reason no one has said that one yet is because it isn't a quote. Its ANNOYING.

~Adam :happyfish
How is it not a quote? :notsure: If someone says it, then I can quote it. I guess it is more of a saying, then a quote.
I'm sure it started somewhere back in history though. Hmmm.... I'm going to research that, and see if it is a famouse quote.

mrdc

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
baseball wrong: man with 4 balls cannot walk
~confuscious

No, confuscious say "Go to bed with --- problem on brain, wake up with solution in hand!"

ray28576

Originally Posted by mrdc
No, confuscious say "Go to bed with --- problem on brain, wake up with solution in hand!"
LOL

bbb

"Life isn't like a bosl of cherries or peaches... it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your a** tomorrow."
"My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems."

pyro

Not really a quote, but couple lines from When Harry Met Sally - one of only a few good chick flicks...
Billy Crystal (Harry):There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
Meg Ryan (Sally): Which one am I?
Billy Crystal (Harry): You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.

threed240

“I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was "You'll never find anyone like me again!" I'm thinking, "I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you."
~3D