Lagoonal Reef

asnatlas

Originally Posted by bdhough
I don't think i can post the site Bang Guy but I recently visited a store in Terra Haute Indiana that had a warehouse with lagoons setup, ie turf scrubbers. Lets just say its your operation times 12 and then some. They had seperate 30 gallon cubes setup for raising fish at least a 100 of them plus the 8-12 1000 gallon lagoons. I didn't quite count all of them. The stores name is Inland Aquatics. You could search google for them. Not the prettiest store but frikin amazing all the same. They grew their own mother colonies, mostly sps and softies, and would then resell them to the public. The kid who showed me around said he could frag me most anything all i had to do was look some and ask.....
Thought you might want to talk with someone like minded as you in reef keeping.

Shawn

jer4916

First off, this thing is insain, and holycow!

How much did all of this cost you!? ..also what made you build a lagoon in your house? how did your wife let you!?!?! (its amazing) ..how much does it cost to run a month?... do you have fish in it?

fishieness

hey asnatlas.... that link you have there is a violation You are going to want to get ride of that before the mods get angery and have to do it for you.

shawnts106

JUST WHEN I TOUGHT THAT CRAZYNESS HAD ADVANCED TO THE POINT IT COULD NO LONGER GET ANY MORE INSAIN!!!
THAT IS crazy! to say the LEAST!
GAH!!!!!! 8 1000 gallon LAGOONS... I just told my parents... they said before I EVEN got half of it out of my mouth... "FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol
thats pretty bad when you just talking about a store and your parents tell you to forget something you havent even thought of attempting!!
lol...
well!