Lagoonal Reef

shawnts106

JUST WHEN I TOUGHT THAT CRAZYNESS HAD ADVANCED TO THE POINT IT COULD NO LONGER GET ANY MORE INSAIN!!!
THAT IS crazy! to say the LEAST!
GAH!!!!!! 8 1000 gallon LAGOONS... I just told my parents... they said before I EVEN got half of it out of my mouth... "FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol
thats pretty bad when you just talking about a store and your parents tell you to forget something you havent even thought of attempting!!
lol...
well!

fishieness

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
i bump this for all those interested, and hopefuly bang guy will fill us in with new pics and updates
I approve of this disicion
haha I too would love some new pics! ***)

jasonj75

ok, ive just gone through this entire thread and ive not seen ANY pics... where are all these pics that everyone is talking about??? is there a link to a website that i missed or something??? ive got to see this thing...

devildog01

Originally Posted by jasonj75
ok, ive just gone through this entire thread and ive not seen ANY pics... where are all these pics that everyone is talking about??? is there a link to a website that i missed or something??? ive got to see this thing...

Well what happened was when they did the big update on this site, any old threads-pics were deleted...

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Guy, is it possible for you to reinstate those pictures? This thread is in the Arichives now.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by fishieness
I approve of this disicion
haha I too would love some new pics! ***)
yeah it would be realy tough to recover all thosae pics but man would evetryone love it, btw everyone this thread was a couple years ago and the pics were tragicaly lost, maybe someone can get the pictures out of bang guy, any ideas, lol

dskidmore

Beautiful!
I always get the feeling though that the camera can't do it full justice. Kinda like trying to photograph landscapes, the camera can't catch the same scope and detail that your eye can as it roams around and foccuses on each area.

rubberduck

bang i know this is a little much, but for the new members on the borads can u go through a sep by step on how u made it with pics, like a mini version of this thread, plz ***)

zman1

Looks super. All the earlier pics you had on building it are gone now. Have you noticed a humidity change or issue with that much surface area. What kind of evaporations do you get daily off of the 900 gal.

rad

Where would I have to go to see some pictures of this 'lagoon' Bangguy? Do you have a new photobucket account or something along those lines? Id definately want to see your lagoon, with or with out topless mermaids.

reefer545

bump. Great Work Bang. Only one pic was available for me to see, adn I saw no web address or links to view them from elsewhere. Worst tease on this forum. Gotta link or something, please.
Oh, did i mention. GREAT WORK

coral keeper

Ive just gone through this entire thread and i think that thats insane to set up a 15,000 gallon reef lagoon!!!!! When i grow up and get a lot of money ill set up a underground 15,000-30,000 gallon lagoon reef and use the natural sun light for the corals and make a glass house like they do for plants so i can keep the heat in there and leave out leaves, bird poo, ect and when im all don ill go suba diving in my back yard LOL.
GREAT WORK Bang Guy, is it possible to get under water pics? That would be GREAT!!!!!