Late night pictures

attml

Hi NM,
Thank you as always my friend! Ever since I got hooked on the addiction within the addiction (SPS corals), I don't take too many fish pictures or pictures of my softies. Every now and then I will post some.
Crome,
Thank you very much!

cadbury

Hey attml, what kind of sailfin Tang is that, he looks really nice? Great looking tank, some really nice peices you got there.

attml

Cadbury,
Thank you very much! That is a Desjardini Sailfin (Zebrasoma desjardinii). They come from the Red Sea and Sri Lanka. I was a little worried that he might fight with my Powder Blue, but they get along great!
Mark

attml

Cadbury,
Thanks again! Here is another shot of the Desjardini Sailfin Tang for you! I feed him (and all of my fish) a combination of Omega One flake and frozen Mysis shrimp which seems to keep them very healthy and brings out a lot of color. I feed them a pretty fair amount once every 3 days. All of my tangs graze constantly in between.

attml

Have any pics of your SPS 55 tank?
I no longer have the 55g sps tank. All of my SPS got moved into my 120g when I upgraded a few moths ago. My SPS went from the 55 to the 120 and my soft and LPS went from my 30 up to my 55. These pictures that you are seeing are coming from those 2 tanks. Here are a few more SPS shots from the 120.
Montipora Capricornis type plating SPS

attml

StreetDoc,
Thank you very much! I am using a Cannon Powershot A40. I give it mixed reviews. Sometimes I get really good shots and sometimes they aren't so good!
Mark