late nite 180G reef pics

bellebelle

What kind of clam is that ? I WANT one ! Your tank is soooo beautiful. I hope mine will look like that one day.
:cheer:

murph145

thanks you!
its a 14" squamosa clam with some interesting color patterns
im glad u like the way my tank looks its nice to have people compliment on something i spent so much time on

murph145

Originally Posted by aloysius
HOW DO YOU START THOSE FRAG IN THE BACK OF YOUR TANK? THAT IS PRETTY COOL LOOKING SMART CHOICE

thanks well i used some egg crate cut off a lil bit that i wanted drilled a couple small holes in the back and stuck in 2 suction cups that way i can stick it to my overflow box.. then i can place frags there and trade them

murph145

Originally Posted by ricks280
gee murph its getting better and better well done top pics!
(rick)
hey rick how have u been long time no talk.... yeah thanks the tanks coming along nicely.... i might be moving in the next few months so its guna be interesting when i tear it down and try to transfer it

ricks280

im sure you will be ok with the move how long ( in hours) from where you live now? or are u coming here?
still gona use the same tank? :happyfish (rick)
ps: picked up 2 more fish 3 days ago 1 powder blue and 1 emperor angel both from s/lanka the emperors are getting to hard to get here now, local onces where better because the method of collection so now we dont even now where they come from , shame fish cant talk so we could pick their accent :hilarious

murph145

im guna move no more than a half an hour away getting my own house instead of sharing one like i am right now.... roommates suck!
lol anyways its gune be interesting ill need alot of help
it would be nice if fish could tell u where they came froim and how they were caught
good luck with ur new fish!

integral9

What kind of clown fish is that? Just a regular black perc? I've never seen a black one with orange still on it's fins and tail. Mine just have orange on their face and lips... hmm... do fish have lips? :joy:

ratrod

Murph, thats some nice work! I really like the clam and the cute little frag hanger.
How bigs the tank and what kinda lights?