late nite 180G reef pics

seannmelly

great pics as always, didnt know your clam was 14"!!!!! when that closes up does it splash water out of your tank? ive heard when clams get big sometimes they will do this? also love your pink/purple zoos! mabye we can work some of them into our trade too!

chadman

AWSOME tank!!!! when i purchase sps corals from my lfs's i always have to buy it with the big plug on the bottom...how do you get the plug off of yorus and get them to grow right on your rocks liek that? definately amazing!

azfishgal

Your tank is always fun to look at. LOVE the frag holder idea!

(We seriously need a smiley icon that drools!)

greenwolf52

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Your tank is always fun to look at. LOVE the frag holder idea!

(We seriously need a smiley icon that drools!)
Good call. We could use a pic of my face right now...lol
Nice wirk. Definitely a sicky setup, Murph

richarl5

As always, I love your tank! The color variations are amazing and you have so many different great looking corals!

murph145

wow thanks everyone for ur nice comments and questions!

bigarn... thanks man yeah its been doing great and its colors are so awesome
m0nk.... thanks alot im glad u like it!!!
Integral9.... its a clarki clown but its got a lot of black on its body compared to others ive seen... and yeah i think fish have lips :thinking:
doglvr.... thanks u very much
larryndana.... thanks u too
ratrod... thanks! yeah the frag holder is workin out really nicely so far now all i gotta do is make more frags lol... its a 180G tank with 3-250W Phoenix 14K HQI bulbs no acitnics
seannmelly.... yeah the clam is huge! im sure if the water was only a foof off him he could splash water outta the tank but luckily hes down at the bottom! yeah i can make a frag of those zoas too if ud like??
wigle36....thanks it just takes patience, research and dedication to get all the bugs worked out until u finally have a smooth running system im sure ull get there!

Jamnman.... thanks!
Maingo.... thanks also
ScubaGuy...yeah its workin out great very simple idea and cheap! i had no space to place the frags so i thought hey this would work....
chadman.... just cut the frag blue down then either use some 2 part water safe epoxy or some super glue GEL to hold frags onto rock work... i like getting corals without bases or plugs that way i can mount them to the rockwork and make them look a lil more natural....
azfishgal.... lol yeah y dont they have a smiley like that?
greenwolf52...thanks im glad everyone likes the pics...
richarl5.... i was trying to get a good variation of colors i wish i was better at photography and had a better camera to show the colors off a bit more but it comes across ok
dskrezyna..... and thanks u!
thanks again everyone for lookin and ur nice comments!

murph145

thanks yeah i really like sps but i also like other soft and lps corals i like a mixed variety of corals i guess u could say

murph145

thanks its a pink tail trigger.... hes very active and eats a ton! luckily hes mostly reefsafe only thing i would be worried with this guy might be shrimps but i dont have any in the tank anyways so hes safe