latest pics of my tank!!

chadman

the lighting is bad because i did not want to turn all my lights on its a lot of work switching all the cords out of my timer....but u can get a little picture...i will post a pic with better lighting soon...i got two colored feather dusters and a red and white brittle star today but u really can't c them

chadman

thanks...your tank is looking sweet too jerth...throw some of your pics on the thread too...how long has your tank been up and running?

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
thats badass man!
THX ...... if you didn't have such a slow start, you would be here too. You will be here shortly!!!!!!

jerth6932

Corals yes .... anemonies no ..... you need better lighting, and most people say to wait till your tank has been up for 6 months, so you are very stable!!!!

nofish4u!!

Hey Chadman, I like everything in your tank except you should move that one rock.... HAHAHAHA just kidding.
Sorry I couldn't resist! Nice looking tank! You too Jerth!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by nofish4U!!
Hey Chadman, I like everything in your tank except you should move that one rock.... HAHAHAHA just kidding.
Sorry I couldn't resist! Nice looking tank! You too Jerth!
well... then...... don't give him any ideas!!! He will take you serious! Nofish do you want to post more pix of your tank? Maybe this time with out the pepsi cartons in the background....
:hilarious