latest pics of my tank!!

alyssia

I love that x mas tree rock, do you do anything special with it?
I have one and lately the dusters haven't been coming out as much

jerth6932

Originally Posted by alyssia
I love that x mas tree rock, do you do anything special with it?
I have one and lately the dusters haven't been coming out as much
nope, I just feed it phytoplanton.... the porites goes nuts when I feed that!

alyssia

Do you know what type of lighting it requires? I have heard the dusters prefer shade but the porites need bright lighting :thinking:

jerth6932

Do you know what type of lighting it requires? I have heard the dusters prefer shade but the porites need bright lighting :thinking:
oppsite way around, is what I have been told and read!

chadman

whats up guys....i got two colored feather dusters today...that is what your talking about right?? you say they need a lot of light?

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
whats up guys....i got two colored feather dusters today...that is what your talking about right?? you say they need a lot of light?
I am talking about my Christmas tree worm..... it is diffrent than feather dusters..... feather dusters like less light situations!

jerth6932

IDK I'm confused.
Jerth, what kind of lighting do you have?
currently I have the power compact that comes on the 24 JBJ nano, it is a 72 w pc light!

alyssia

Do you have your x mas worm in the full lighting or kind of hidden? I'm trying to figure out the best spot for mine.

jerth6932

Do you have your x mas worm in the full lighting or kind of hidden? I'm trying to figure out the best spot for mine.
I have mine on the bottom of the tank in full lighting! did you see the thread that I started for my xmas tree?

alyssia

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
I have mine on the bottom of the tank in full lighting! did you see the thread that I started for my xmas tree?

yep, hopefully I will be able to post a pic of mine tomorrow.
thanks for your help, I have had trouble finding anyone that knows anything about the xmas worm

jerth6932

yep, hopefully I will be able to post a pic of mine tomorrow.
thanks for your help, I have had trouble finding anyone that knows anything about the xmas worm

jerth6932

Originally Posted by chadman
remember the name jerth6932 he knows all....he is the godfather to my tank! :help:
Well..... if I dont know I will look it up!!!