LED lighting

mr. limpid

SW sells a Marineland LED reef capable fixture has anyone knowledge about this light? I have a 20gal long with Hammer, disc, pulsing xenia and zoas. Currently running power compact 110w and everone is doing great, even reproducing. Thanks for any help!

mr. limpid

Will someone move me to the Lighting forum, tried to myself don't see how. Sorry didn't see the forum at first.

nikesb

it would probably be fine for your tank, but i'd suggest a different fixture like an evolution led fixture. better coverage, better color and a better price for a longer fixture. the reef capable marineland led fixture will force you to put your corals only under the leds which are spread very far apart as opposed to the evolution led fixtures that has optics that can cover a greater area

mr. limpid

Thanks all for your responses. It just sounds like a better light the LED tired of replacing bulbs even the T5 are once a year at $20 x4 = about 4 years the light pays for its self. Thanks again.

cidly37

Led aquarium lights are very good,The led aquarium light can help coral and Grasses grow,it also can makes your aquarium looks beautiful. Cidly’s grow light are very good and cheap.