lets flaunt them zoas to make everyone else jealous!

azfishgal

Originally Posted by rabid frog
That should be fine. Zoo's are not a high light demanding coral. The only thing that makes the biggest difference is kelvin spectrum. They look totally diff. under 14k vs. 10k.
So what looks better, 14k or 10k?

azfishgal

Originally Posted by richarl5
I love these! I didn't know that color was possible!
WOW! That's a pretty green!
What kind of lighting?
Oops, asked the wrong person. Hey Rabidfrog, what lighting?

bronco300

oh my weakness...now if i could only find they super super colors without lettings someone charge me 2 arms and 3 legs

bronco300

no they are very simple and one of the most beautiful in my opinion, and there are TONS upon TONS of different morphs

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Bronco300
no they are very simple and one of the most beautiful in my opinion, and there are TONS upon TONS of different morphs
Thanks, I'm thinking these will be my first coral to try. How long should I have my tank established before trying some?

stephish

definitely jealous!!! I was already planning a trip to the new lfs I visited this past saturday, this makes it worse.

bronco300

just make sure your tank is cycled like normal...they are pretty hardy...my personal favorite which i plan on make my 75 covered in

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Bronco300
just make sure your tank is cycled like normal...they are pretty hardy...my personal favorite which i plan on make my 75 covered in
Thanks, I really like them. Not sure if anyone else has come up with this nickname, but I call them the flowers of the reef.

bronco300

they can be very toxic....there are not very many cases where something happens, but when you have these in your tank and are messing around with zoos, you ALWAYS shoudl wear gloves and some type of eye protection and they can squirt out...especially if you ever frag any!