Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
the dark perc I bought with the old male black onyx for a total of 200 bucks.
dont you think that is too much for 2 clowns

pitbull01

that looks INDENTICAL to my old male!! I think he was one, and the LFS jipped me by giving me him and and then just a regular percula!!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
that looks INDENTICAL to my old male!! I think he was one, and the LFS jipped me by giving me him and and then just a regular percula!!
yea but you still had mated pair how many of the onyx clown did they had in that tank and who bought the clowns for you

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
dont you think that is too much for 2 clowns
yeah, but they were black onyx's(so I thought, turns up only male was) so I wanted them really bad, I would have paid 250.00 but I managed to bargain. He had them all bagged up because he had told me 200 then he told me 250 and I opened the door and he said 200, so I bought them.

pitbull01

yea but you still had mated pair how many of the onyx clown did they had in that tank and who bought the clowns for you
they had 4 clowns that they were calling black onyx's and all of them looked like that except for that dark one. I didn't really think much of it when he netted that dark one. But I am glad I have her-she has soooo much personality, she lets me pet her!! So, I guess it is alright I have her. I paid too much money now that I realized that she isn't, but I got a great fish!

dougai

the black body and orange one is onyx
thatnk you vietboi...finally an answer