Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i have to depart... i'll see you all later... maybe tomorrow night!

I don't wanna go....
bye!!!

dougai

wow the cc was sooooo clean when i put it in...
now its a mess with all the fish crap
santa i need cleaner shrimp ASAP

pitbull01

AWESOME PICS JAYC!!!!!!!! Good boy...you posted pics like I told you to! Josh sit boy. Lay down. GOOD BOY!! Rollover Josh...just kidding. *ahem* sorry about that one.

jayc

Originally Posted by pitbull01
AWESOME PICS JAYC!!!!!!!! Good boy...you posted pics like I told you to! Josh sit boy. Lay down. GOOD BOY!! Rollover Josh...just kidding. *ahem* sorry about that one.
Thanks! I wish you could post some of yours.

dougai

i cant reall do much with the ank for about 2 weeks because we are moving it soon as the carpenters finish the basement(my new room) so its going to be crazy moving it and i dont want 2o extra lbs of lr or something
:thinking: dam what a mess that will be

dougai

that is^

pitbull01

yeah..tell me about it... Maybe I can get my mom to bring home her digi camera from work so I can take some pics. My tank is nothing to scream about though.

dougai

yeah..tell me about it... Maybe I can get my mom to bring home her digi camera from work so I can take some pics. My tank is nothing to scream about though.
:scared:
are you sure... i love to scream