Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

dougai

i will have to give you another lesson once you get the camera
there is a few steps to add before you do the other steps when your getting them off a disc

pitbull01

thank you!! It took me a minute because it was my first time doing it but I did it!! Now all I need that digital camera!!

dougai

i might not be on until tomoro night... well actaully early tomoro morn but hen il be gone all day
il go thread searching tonight

pitbull01

k I think I will go to bed then, got a stupid paper route to do in the morning. But hey, its how I get stuff for my tank!!

J

jdragunas

we beat it, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! BTW, i'm back

J

jdragunas

k i guess everyone's gone... it is 12:53 in the morning, so i assume i'm the biggest loser...

pitbull01

no you're not the biggest loser, I am already CEO of that position. Everyone was prolly sleeping. I know I was, I am writing this a like 6 in the morning...I have a paper route to do.

-Adam

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
we beat it, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! BTW, i'm back

we beat never ending story, I don't know about being the biggest thread ever though.

pitbull01

I am trying to get used to this posting pictures thing, so I am going to post a pic of my pit bull Annie when we first got her...she was so cute! she still is...but you know how it is. By the way, that is me in the background TRYING TO GET THAT DOG TO HOLD STILL!!!